RAW March 9th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
LIVE DISCUSSION IS IN CHAT! (click here)
proxy.php

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 9th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 10th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
CONSOL Energy Center
Pittsburgh, PA

RAW Five-Point Review:
20150304_RawPreview_BrayWyattBurningCasket_LIGHT_HP_tunein.jpg

Not content with The Undertaker’s silence on The Road to WrestleMania, Bray Wyatt is about to make his boldest statement yet, vowing to bring what appears to be The Undertaker’s urn to Raw and “unleash its spirit.” Will The New Face of Fear finally garner a response from The Deadman, three weeks before The Show of Shows?

As Wiz Khalifa gets set to perform live on Raw in his hometown of Pittsburgh, what else awaits on WWE’s flagship show? WWE.com has some ideas.

1.What is Bray Wyatt planning for The Undertaker?:
RAW_1136_Photo_057-3993758811.jpg

Is it desperation or calculation? Eager to get a response from The Undertaker and sate his desire for a WrestleMania clash with The Deadman, Bray Wyatt has taken possession of an all-too-familiar urn and vowed on SmackDown to “unleash its spirit” on Raw. Whatever that means exactly remains to be seen.

The Undertaker’s urn has long been regarded as a source of The Deadman’s power, and if Wyatt does indeed have this mysterious artifact in his clutches, The Phenom might have no choice but tore-emerge from oblivion and battle The Eater of Worlds on The Grandest Stage of Them All. The entire WWE Universe will be watching on Raw as Wyatt demonstrates why he has become The New Face of Fear.

2.Will Rusev accept Curtis Axel’s challenge?:
20150306_AxelMania_Article.jpg

Wait, really? Did Curtis Axel call out United States Champion Rusev on SmackDown? Are we actually going to see Axel take on The Super Athlete on Raw? That’s seemingly entirely up to The Super Athlete, but should Axel somehow defeat Rusev — pulling off one of the biggest upsets in WWE history — we could see the “Better-Than-Perfect” Superstar vie for Rusev’s U.S. Championship at WrestleMania. This would give AxelMania two opportunities to shine on The Grandest Stage of Them All, since Axel is already confirmed for this year’s Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Will Rusev agree to battle Axel, giving the ambitious and arguably delusional leader of the AxelMania movement a chance to make history?

3.Will John Cena get a WrestleMania match?:
RAW_1136_Photo_082-735012505.jpg

As Curtis Axel pursues United States Champion Rusev, so too does John Cena, who has twice been refused a rematch with The Super Athlete at WrestleMania. Now, with The Authority denying the Cenation leader a match of his choosing — even shooting down his bid to enter himself in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal — it seems as though Cena might have to miss competing on The Grandest Stage of Them All this year.

That is, however, unless Cena can somehow convince Rusev to agree to a U.S. Title rematch at The Show of Shows. What powers of persuasion will the 15-time World Champion employ to change The Super Athlete’s mind?

4.Do The Bella Twins fear AJ Lee and Paige?:
20150306_PaigeAJ_Article.jpg

Divas Champion Nikki Bella and her sister Brie have run roughshod over the Divas division since November, when the devious duo robbed AJ Lee of her Divas Title at Survivor Series. Now, AJ is back, standing with longtime “frenemy” Paige to form a united front against The Bella Twins. The partnership has already reaped success, with Paige keeping Nikki at bay as AJ scored a submission victory over Brie on SmackDown.

Watch Nikki & Brie “welcome” AJ back to WWE

Now that two of WWE’s most unpredictable Divas have joined forces, are Nikki & Brie afraid their status as WWE’s “queen bees” is in jeopardy?

5.How will Triple H assert his control over WWE?:
RAW_1136_Photo_117-2342863720.jpg

Last week, sensing that five-time WCW Champion Booker T might be a Sting supporter, WWE COO Triple H mercilessly fired the WWE Hall of Fame announcer, looking on as Booker collected his belongings at ringside and took a painful final walk to the entrance ramp. Of course, The Game later revealed that he was only kidding, so no harm done, right?

In an exclusive interview with WWE.com, Triple H revealed to Michael Cole that his conflict with Sting is all about power, and in the lead-up to WrestleMania, it’s necessary at times to remind everyone — broadcasters and other employees included — who is truly in charge of WWE. How will The Cerebral Assassin demonstrate his power this week? Will it involve settling the differences between Randy Orton and the rest of his Authority associates? Will more WWE employees suffer the COO’s wrath, temporarily or otherwise?

Tune in to Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network, and don’t miss Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET, only on WWE Network.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Meh, seems boring. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, doe.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- Brock Lesnar is still being advertised for tomorrow's RAW at the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA. As of this writing, he has not been added to any other shows despite missing his scheduled appearance two weeks ago. He is still currently advertised for the March 23rd RAW in Los Angeles, and the post-WrestleMania RAW in San Jose.

- The dark match for Monday's show is John Cena, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Kane & Big Show.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0308/590154/brock-lesnar-still-advertised-for-wwe-raw/

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll be here.. I'm saving money for St. Patrick's day and 4/20 so join me in this discussion mofos... it may not seem like an interesting RAW on paper but I mean c'mon there has to be a FEW good shows leading up to Wrestlemania.... WWE can't fail that hard... can they??

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'll be here.. I'm saving money for St. Patrick's day and 4/20 so join me in this discussion mofos... it may not seem like an interesting RAW on paper but I mean c'mon there has to be a FEW good shows leading up to Wrestlemania.... WWE can't fail that hard... can they??

The past two episodes have been kind of lacklusters, I hope the rest of the build-up towards Mania isn't.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
If Lesnar does appear as advertised, I'd love to see him interrupt the Wiz Khalifa thing. Because really, the last "heel" thing Lesnar did was interrupt Hulk Hogan's birthday. Then later on, him and Reigns get physical

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Lesnar does appear as advertised, I'd love to see him interrupt the Wiz Khalifa thing. Because really, the last "heel" thing Lesnar did was interrupt Hulk Hogan's birthday. Then later on, him and Reigns get physical

Yes, please!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hoping all the black guys and John Cena come out for the Wiz Segment.. then Brock comes and F5's them all one by one.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I, like many of you, will watch because I expect it to be "meh" and "boring" and I waste my time with things I do not enjoy.