RAW: March 6th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 6, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 7, at 12AM on Sky Sports 5 HD

Where:
Allstate Arena
Chicago, IL

Raw preview, March 6, 2017: Brock Lesnar’s next for new Universal Champion Goldberg
20170305_Raw_Goldberg--ef58257aee0817a24d8bc4c7ec3fd63c.jpg

After Kevin Owens was distracted by the sudden appearance of Chris Jericho last night at WWE Fastlane, Goldberg made short work of The Prizefighter to become the new Universal Champion. Tonight, the iconic Superstar comes to Raw with his sights set on WrestleMania, where he’ll defend his title against The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar.

Goldberg raises the stakes for anticipated WrestleMania clash with Brock Lesnar
20170305_fastlane_goldberg2_ex--464257a171d202f3f6edc2b36e427fd2.jpg

Goldberg clearly didn’t need any help defeating Universal Champion Kevin Owens last night at WWE Fastlane, but he nevertheless received an assist from The Prizefighter’s jilted best friend, Chris Jericho, who distracted Owens and left the champion vulnerable to a swift Spear and Jackhammer that signaled the end of his title reign.

In that instant, Goldberg made his anticipated rematch with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania a Universal Championship Match, bolstering The Beast Incarnate’s desire to defeat the iconic Superstar on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

A hotly anticipated rematch just got even better. We’ll hear from the new Universal Champion tonight.

Seth Rollins grants an exclusive look at his rehabilitation
20170227_raw_seth--f159970219b114b10dd0d3208a02640b.jpg

During a tense confrontation with Triple H on Raw this past Monday night, Seth Rollins affirmed that he will be at WrestleMania. However, it remains unclear as to whether the injured Architect is ready to get back into the ring.

Rollins is clearly still suffering from the injury to his right knee, sustained when Samoa Joe ambushed the former WWE Champion — an assault masterminded by The Cerebral Assassin himself. Eager for retribution against both The Game and The Destroyer, Rollins is working harder than ever to get back into fighting shape.

We’ll get an in-depth, exclusive look at Rollins’ rehabilitation tonight on Raw, giving new insight into what lies ahead for “The Man” at The Showcase of the Immortals.

Rich Swann challenges The King of the Cruiserweights
20170305_fastlane_ex_nevilleswann--9447de0ffd03b3574ed8680d8eeed0e2.jpg

Immediately following Neville’s WWE Cruiserweight Championship defense against Gentleman Jack Gallagher at WWE Fastlane, Rich Swann congratulated The King of the Cruiserweights for his victory — a gesture that wasn’t exactly appreciated by the conquering monarch. Even less appreciated? Swann’s revelation that he will be challenging Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Title on Raw, live in Chicago.

Eager to regain the crown jewel of the Cruiserweight division since falling to Neville at Royal Rumble, Swann will bring the fight to the so-called king like never before. Can Neville handle Swann tonight?

Roman Reigns: Monster hunter
212_fast_03052017jg_3100_703028a492c3174c03d7e91d8aeabf4e--954d5ad318b32b88f4b350bc57f6c793.jpg

Even though he’s been utterly victimized by Braun Strowman in recent weeks, Roman Reigns soundly defeated The Monster Among Men last night at WWE Fastlane, becoming the first Superstar to conquer the behemoth via pinfall.

Strowman is no doubt fuming following this defeat, and will be on the warpath tonight on Raw in The Windy City. Will Reigns cross paths with this rampaging goliath?

Controversy continues to swirl around Raw Women's Champion Bayley
20170305_fastlane_thumb_bayleycharlotte--e9600554855382268dedae841c771007.jpg

Raw Women’s Champion Bayley might have snapped Charlotte Flair’s pay-per-view undefeated streak at WWE Fastlane, but she didn’t necessarily do it alone. As was the case on Feb. 13, when The Huggable One pinned The Queen to begin her title reign, The Boss ultimately helped tip the scales in the lovable Superstar’s favor.

In light of the circumstances of that victory, Bayley’s Road to WrestleMania might be bumpier than anticipated. Expect tensions to rise in the Team Red Women’s division tonight.

Don’t miss any of the action tonight on Raw, live at 8/7 C on USA Network.​

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm even watching RAW tonight.....

Pretty fed up with WWE tbh, I may just watch WM but no Raws leading up to it, not like they build anything up right anyway.

....That's if I even watch WM, if I do I'm streaming it & will probably end up shutting it off half way through. They're not getting my ratings or money.

Might go back and watch the SD from last week instead tonight because I haven't seen it & it's supposed to be alright.

Is anybody interested in WM other than KO Vs Jericho? Because I'm not. No... not even in suck up vs his mentor

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
:stonecoldsamadams has been kicked from the room:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn bro i havent even offended anyone yet with my Roman praising