Raw Main Event on CS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Believe me, regardless of whos in the ME, the match wont be longer than 20 min tops. Im guessing 15 for any opponent

3lions

Reaction score
I fully expect WWE to book all the build-up to Cyber Sunday with HBK interacting with Orton a majority of the time. This will encourage more people to vote for HBK, as it fits in with the storyline. Add that to the fact that HBK is the biggest star out of the three and has just returned to TV, he is a lock to win the match. Jeff is a solid midcarder and Kennedy has no direction. neither deserve to be in the ME.

Soulpower

VOTE FOR KENNEDY!!!

We can vote multiple times and its time to get some new blood in the ME scene. We complain about how WWE doesn't build stars, then let's do it ourselves, I know he screwed up with the steroid thing, but we can't just hope to see HBK and HHH in the ME scene when they've had multiple title runs in the past.

VOTE FOR THE PRESENT, VOTE FOR THE FUTURE, VOTE FOR KENNEDY!!!

Reaction score
This may actually surprise casual fans if Kennedy or dare I say hardy is in the ME. Well since I didn't know that I can vote multiple times, I think ill waste my time and try to get Kennedy in the ME. Rigged or not, I never buy the PPV's except Wrestlemania. So if its good I buy the DVD later hah.