Raw Live Discussion Thread: October 28, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sd0ih.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Oct. 28, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Oct. 29, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:

Arnway Center in Orlando, Florida!

RAW Five-Point Preview:

a0d1a68c00e8b8dc0d68ed4ce61d88a0.jpg

Why, HBK, why? That’s the question heading into tonight’s Raw after Shawn Michaels delivered Sweet Chin Music to Daniel Bryan and allowed Randy Orton to claim the abeyant WWE Championship for himself. But is it a simple answer? The Showstopper’s actions certainly left the WWE Hall of Famer conflicted, and speculation has already begun as to what, exactly, was going through HBK’s mind when he made his fateful decision. With The Authority’s crown jewel restored and Daniel Bryan’s fate uncertain, WWE.com previews tonight’s Raw.

f59eae7d96611aae18901c121967dfc8.jpg

He’s still got it: John Cena made his return in the grandest style possible, not only claiming Alberto Del Rio’s World Heavyweight Championship, but doing so by battling through Del Rio’s repeated attacks on his surgically repaired triceps. With the Cenation leader back on top and the WWE at his feet, how will he kick off his 14thWorld Title reign … and will Mr. Money in the Bank Damien Sandow decide to make his move on The Champ?

815a34252790e318284d5a64878fc312.jpg

CM Punk didn’t send Paul Heyman to the grave in the first-ever Handicap Hell in a Cell Match, but the mad scientist certainly ended up worse for wear after his maiden voyage inside the place where rivalries are resolved. Punk made Heyman suffer from his supposedly safe perch atop the Cell roof, attacking his former friend with a Kendo stick and hitting a Go to Sleep on an outmatched Heyman, but will that truly satiate The Straight Edge Superstar’s desire for payback?

df104528874055755b39183228c364ec.jpg

Unseen for months after being decimated by Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam, Kane made his return at Hell in a Cell to save The Miz from an attack by Wyatt’s two minions, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan. The Big Red Monster’s return immediately put Wyatt and his “Family” on notice with his interference, but he also took Miz out with a Chokeslam in the process. With his motives unknown, how will Kane exact revenge against the man who took him out of action … and is that even his plan?

a299dbe062d2ab11442da72ea901833a.jpg

For anyone wondering whether Shawn Michaels would side with his protégé or his pal as the guest referee of the WWE Title Match at Hell in a Cell, that question was answered on Sunday night when The Showstopper Superkicked Daniel Bryan’s WWE Title chances to hell after Bryan laid Triple H out in the ring. HBK’s actions returned the prize to Randy Orton and gave The Game his chosen champion back, but he seemed conflicted to say the least; is there more to The Showstopper’s choice than meets the eye? Tune in tonight at 8/7 CT to see if HBK decides to clear the air.

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
@Queen Chrysalis , if you edit this a bit, it can become the RAW Discussion thread. Do you want me to edit it or you wanna do it yourself?

Layout:
Sd0ih.png

When:

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Oct. 21, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Oct. 22, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3
Where:

RAW Five-Point Preview:

Farooq

Reaction score
Fixed it, thanks o3o I can do it weekly if you guys want, since I do get back on at this time every Sunday/Monday.

Farooq

Reaction score
:yay: I feel like Martin Luther King, or Malcolm X, or Adolf Hitler

Reactions: CM Punk

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RAW starts at 12AM now in the UK. We're back to GMT so we go back an hour.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
You need to fix your dates and times and you shouldn't spoiler the preview IMO and the pictures should be bigger and centered, etc.. sloppy effort

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I will try to be there for the LD tonight. Probably be a little late as usual though. Wife doesn't like it if I ignore her for wrestling so I have to wait until she passes out, lol.

Farooq

Reaction score
Herpa derp.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With the actions we saw during the HITC PPV, I wonder if we are going to see Shawn Micheals happy alongside Triple H or, down in the dumps like when he lost to Taker for the first time hmm.