RAW June 20th, 2016 Live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
To take part in the live discussion. Press here to join the chat!

20160619_Show_Preview-RAW_mitb--8dfa0c52aaf4a8631267282eb09e845f.jpg

WWE: Monday Night RAW
June 20 2016

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 30 at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 31, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

TALKING STICK RESORT ARENA
PHOENIX, AZ

How will Dean Ambrose celebrate his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship?
mitb_video_dean_exclusive--f1c2365573dfbfc5bb5baffe08ee33dc.jpg

In a span of mere minutes last night at WWE Money in the Bank, all three former members of The Shield were WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Roman Reigns was defeated by Seth Rollins in the night’s main event, but Dean Ambrose was quick to give the opportunistic Architect a taste of his own medicine when he cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on the victorious Rollins, and left Las Vegas with sports-entertainment’s grandest prize.

Might another former SmackDown figurehead emerge?
20160606_raw_vid_teddy--febce341373d6ed70b2194325e946149.jpg

With SmackDown going live on USA Network Tuesday, July 19, the blue brand’s former authority figures have resurfaced to reveal their intentions to take the show to new heights during The New Era. First, it was Teddy Long who returned, not losing a step — or his affinity for tag team matches — since he last ran SmackDown full-time back in 2012. Then, Corporate Kane materialized to use his conflict resolution skills to curry favor with Shane and Stephanie McMahon. Will we see this trend continue on this week’s edition of Monday night’s hottest show?

Will Natalya explain herself?
140_MITB_06192016rf_1948--d26f9b035c0af48a787a6f8ab09f026b.jpg

After Natalya was pinned by WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte last night at WWE Money in the Bank, The Queen of Harts brutally betrayed her longtime friend and tag team partner Becky Lynch, attacking The Irish Lass Kicker as Charlotte and Dana Brooke looked on from the entrance ramp.

The assault came as a complete surprise, both to Becky and the WWE Universe watching around the globe, as Natalya and the fiery redhead have been friends since before they reunited in WWE. What precipitated the Hart Dungeon graduate’s sudden, vitriolic attitude toward her longtime ally? Hopefully, we’ll learn more about the rift between the team once known as “Hart and Fire” tonight.

Did The Club conspire against John Cena?
mitb_video_cenastyles--728c7f2cc558cae2738e094aed02758c.jpg

We all saw the contract AJ Styles signed last week: At WWE Money in the Bank, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson were supposed to be barred from ringside to ensure that the long-awaited dream match pitting The Phenomenal One against John Cena would be a fair fight. It was … until Styles’ running buddies stormed the ring while the referee was incapacitated, attacked the Cenation leader, placed their friend on top of Cena and stole a win for The Club.

Will Titus O’Neil get retribution against Rusev?
mitb_video_ruesevtitus--7cf022e1bc3d054e7dd716bb6f25a022.jpg

Despite taking the fight to United States Champion Rusev last night at WWE Money in the Bank, Titus O’Neil suffered an unfortunate defeat to The Super Athlete, who proceeded to further humiliate the Floridian in front of his own sons following the bell.

After Rusev spoiled his Father’s Day in a disgusting and disrespectful manner, O’Neil isn’t going to let The Bulgarian Brute off easy tonight.

RAW starts 8/7 c on the USA Network. With the pre-show starting at 7:30 EC.​

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
SkySports 5 HD

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I wish Mike Adamle becomes GM. Then we're for sure getting Jeff Harvy!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Where is Adamlé? Didn't he get lost in the desert or something like that a few years back?

I remember it being on the news

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Where is Adamlé? Didn't he get lost in the desert or something like that a few years back?

I remember it being on the news
Lives in Chicago, from what I remember. Works as an announcer for local football, i think.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lives in Chicago, from what I remember. Works as an announcer for local football, i think.
I remember that back in like 2012-2013 or around that time he was working as a news anchor and they ran a story on him disappearing for like 6 weeks. Turns out he was in the desert.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I remember that back in like 2012-2013 or around that time he was working as a news anchor and they ran a story on him disappearing for like 6 weeks. Turns out he was in the desert.
Jesus christ. I wouldn't be surprised that he came back fine, hear all kinds of stuff about how he's a genetic freak.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 30 at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 31, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

The date should be changed to June 20th for the US and the 21st for the UK, m8.

Also, the show's being shown on Sky Sports 5 HD now.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Completely missed the Adamle era. But I fully support Johnny Ace as the Interim general manager of BOTH Raw & Smackdown, and the executive Vice President of talent relations.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker