• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW July 25th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

MGS32

The Game
Technician
@Wacokid27 The whole Dana thing, Dana didn't even attempt to hit Sasha and Sasha played dirty and got her kicked out, I mean it makes sense but just not clean technically.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
@Wacokid27, It really really was. I'm so excited for Sasha and was rooting for her. The match itself was great. Haven't been that impressed by a women's WWE match in a long time.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
I'm saying TECHNICALLY as in it was not a perfectly clean win, its hardly a negative thing as Eddie's win wasn't clean and it didn't matter because thats not what people remember

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
@GrammarNazi82, I hate to say it, but it's nice to see a main roster match that truly lives up to what we see on NXT. Their women's division has been superior to the main roster's for a while now, but that match made a statement.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
SASHA IS FINALLY CHAMP! I cried and I don't care who knows. She's an incredible talent and I'm excited to see what's in store for her. Props to Charlotte for a great match.