RAW: January 30th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
And yeah, he definitely did. That's one reason I liked him so much. He pretty much said, "Screw it." and did his own thing when they didn't seem to know what to do with him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You know, honestly, if I had not grown up a wrestling fan, watched the entire Attitude Era and just grown to love wrestling in general then I probably would not like the way wrestling is presented today... if I was a newcomer I'd most likely turn the channel. Is that weird to say?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think Vince is losing what he used to have but people either can't or are afraid to usurp him.. because that or death are the only way he'l ever leave the creative part of WWE alone.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Well, folks....it's been a fun night, but I'm going to have to call it quits for the evening. Have a good one.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
It makes absolutely no sense that they did this after the show went off the air. They could have done this during the Heyman promo or after Heyman was done talking.