RAW Guest host formula CRACKED!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doc Brown

Reaction score
flow.png

As you can see the wonderful breakdown of WWE's full proof plan of making the guest host idea work. :lol:

MizMasta3000

That formula works. Oh you forgot DX and JeriShow intros

noumenon

Oh shit that's right. How could we forget the fact that the guest hosts don't actually make any decisions. DX just come out every week and make them for them.

MizMasta3000

^^they are there to remind them not to make matches that make too much sense. We thought Hatton and Big Show instead we got Hatton and Chavo and DX/JeriShow.

xtremebadass

Am I the only one who thinks Al Roker would be more entertaining than the crap WWE gives us?

Sort of has a Mike Adamle feel this Roker does, because he works for a news network lol.

SERIOUS WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T WWE GET SOME YANKEES TO GUEST HOST MSG THIS WEEK? IT WOULD HAVE MADE PERFECT SENSE!

LadyHotrod

Oh shit that's right. How could we forget the fact that the guest hosts don't actually make any decisions. DX just come out every week and make them for them.

That really pisses me off and if they were trying to sway the idea that Triple H doesn't get any special treatment just because he's banging Stephanie, this isn't helping to put that 'rumour' to rest.

OH LOOK, TRIPLE H CAME OUT AND MADE A MATCH FOR SOME REASON.

Reaction score
That really pisses me off and if they were trying to sway the idea that Triple H doesn't get any special treatment just because he's banging Stephanie, this isn't helping to put that 'rumour' to rest.

OH LOOK, TRIPLE H CAME OUT AND MADE A MATCH FOR SOME REASON.

^It's reasons like this that they need to bring 1980's and 1990's Kayfabe back. At least there was storyline continuity (well..most of the time there was in WWF anyways) back then. Anybody else agree?

LadyHotrod

Hell yeah!

Like what we were talking about in another thread, ECW is on a good trend with their brand. Raw should learn from it instead of sucking.

Beer Money Army

if somehow raw could get peter griffin or Homer simpson. The ratings will be through the roof.

A great celebrity guest host would be someone like: Adam Sandler or Eddie Murphy.

But i am not liking the guest host thing. Just make Vince or Stephanie a TV figure in charge of the show.

atleast Vince can always provide entertainment.

Reaction score
if somehow raw could get peter griffin or Homer simpson. The ratings will be through the roof.

A great celebrity guest host would be someone like: Adam Sandler or Eddie Murphy.

But i am not liking the guest host thing. Just make Vince or Stephanie a TV figure in charge of the show.

atleast Vince can always provide entertainment.

Eddie Murphy hasn't been in a good movie, much less able to entertain anyone, in 20 years. Sandler may be good though!

Reaction score
id love it if they just go JBL to guest host

spend the entire show squashing faces

and then announcing hes the permanent GM