RAW Guest Host Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Post news here detailing who is the upcoming guest hosts are and give your thoughts on them and their performance as GM for the night.

wwe.com said:
June 28, 2010: Rob Zombie
No, Halloween isn’t early this year. Before Rob Zombie hits the road for the Rock Star Mayhem Tour, which kicks off July 10 in San Bernardino, Calif., the rock icon and horror filmmaker guest hosts Monday Night Raw, which promises to be a frightfully fun evening for the WWE Universe.

July 12, 2010: Florence Henderson
Is the WWE Universe ready to go with the Flo? America's favorite TV mom, Florence Henderson, will guest host Monday Night Raw live from Lexington, Ky.
A television, film and Broadway star, Henderson has entertained a variety of audiences for more than 50 years. She is perhaps best known for playing Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch.
Has Henderson's motherly TV experience prepared her to deal with an explosive "bunch" of WWE Superstars and Divas? Tune in to find out.

Rob Zombie has been on RAW before, playing Edge's theme live. There should be some interaction with Edge then during the show.

Florence Henderson is a funny selection. Everyone remembers her from the Brady Bunch and in my opinion it would be similar to Betty White hosting RAW.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Penn and Teller, the hosts of Showtime series "Bullsh**!" and famed magicians will be hosting the 9/20 episode of Monday Night Raw from Indianapolis, Indiana.

I love Penn and Teller, I think that they are hilarious to watch and I enjoy there biased programme Bullshit. I want to eventually see their stage show in Las Vegas whilst it is still on. They should be funny hosts and be very entertaining.

It also tells us that the Guest Host concept is continuing through to at least the 20th of September. Once a month is better than weekly but still it can become quite annoying to watch depending on who hosts it.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Troy I saw Penn and Teller in Vegas back in 2005 and if your ever stateside, I would highly recommend it. It looks like they are going to tone down the concept which is very good.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I will have to get there eventually. I am planning on going overseas again within a couple of years and will have to stop by Las Vegas just to see the show, and gamble of course :p.

Bad news with this though;

pwmania said:
WWE is no longer advertising comic magicians Penn & Teller for the September 20th edition of WWE Raw from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. WWE just announced them as guest hosts on Friday.

I hope that this is possibly just a date change rather than removing them completely.