Raw GM spot...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

With Vickie stepping down tonight, who should take over? I have a feeling they may end up just having Vince or Stephanie in charge, but that's really not what I want.
I should point out that at this point, they might as well just get rid of all the GM's, and say "fuck it" to the brand extension, but seeing as that doesn't seem likely, I really don't know who it could be other than Vince or Stephanie. In the company, I don't see anyone who could take over. I really don't. If it's going to be anyone with an impact, they'd have to bring someone in. Wishful thinking, but it'd be great if they could bring Bischoff back.

Klide

Stone Cold F'n Austin or Bishoff (doubt it though) but like what you said its most likely either Stephanie or Vince possibly even Shane.. Also I'd be cool if it were to be JBL :D yeah right lol

Hometown Kid

WOO!!! Raw's in Charlotte next week and it seems like a perfect time for Flair to show up with Orton's storyline and all. And plus he can be on TV without actually wrestling.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Joey Styles :shifty:.

Yeah, let's fuck Raw in the ass!

Ballin

Reaction score
WOO!!! Raw's in Charlotte next week and it seems like a perfect time for Flair to show up with Orton's storyline and all. And plus he can be on TV without actually wrestling.

I was thinking Flair as well. I think Flair's been annoying as shit lately though and I really could do without him being in the GM spot. Stone Cold said he was done with his wrestling career so that's not real likely. The Rock would be way unexpected but I don't think it would work.

MikeRaw

That would actually make sense Hometown Kid. Completely missed that.

seX-Power

Sadly, it would make sense.

Otherwise, I'd mark if it was Josh Matthews.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i heard rumors that tiffany was going to take raw and dreamer gets ECW but since tommy has the belt it would seem kinda stupid to try this

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm going with Flair. It's in Charlotte NC, Plus that would get him back into Wrestling without actually wrestling. He could screw with Orton making his life harder. I dont know if id actually like Flair as GM I'm not quite sure especially if it means him and Trips pissing all over what Orton's built up. If it doesn't mean Orton getting made to look weak, Then maybe it could be good. Anyway all shall be revealed soon.

PeepShow

He got punted in the head like a week ago tho.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
The spoiler's on the main IW site if anyone wants to know it. Don't worry, I won't say who it is, I'm not an arsehole.

noumenon

The obvious...Flair. I don't think there's need to read further into it than that. If HHH was heel then I'de definately say Steph.

Hometown Kid

He got punted in the head like a week ago tho.

When are WWE storylines well thought out or ever make sense? This will just be as stupid as the rest of the crap they do. =/ And it's not like Orton has any credibility to lose.

Reaction score
Yeah, I could see Randy's goons coming down and helping him win, and it would be awesome to see Flair (maybe a wheelchaired Flair, as well, he did just get punted...) say that the title is still vacant, and that they'll go for it at the Bash, as yeah! And hey, Flair could always be the special ref or something!

TKOW

Reaction score
I would friggin' MARK OUT if Bischoff came back as GM.

Unfortunately this is the real world and Bischoff isn't coming back anytime soon. :(

I can't see it being Flair though. He got kicked in the head two weeks ago; surely he can't return this early? If he did, it'd kill the credibility of Orton's punt.