Raw General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That's nice. Maybe if you actually posted more than one comment per 20 minutes, I'd stay

How long was I in the TNA LD last night by myself?

But yes can't wait for what's up next.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Good for you, I don't like posting by myself

I'm just saying last night you was doing the same thing, so I don't wanna see you complain about it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is RAW that bad tonight? No one's posting.

So no ones commenting. Ok goodbye then
You can post your thoughts without the validation of others. Like if you were tweeting.

How long was I in the TNA LD last night by myself?

But yes can't wait for what's up next.
Kudos for keeping the LD alive.

Good for you, I don't like posting by myself
Don't be a negative Nancy.

I'm just saying last night you was doing the same thing, so I don't wanna see you complain about it.
Right on.

So, how has RAW been tonight?

Sent from my Galaxy S 4 using Tapatalk 2

Castiel

Reaction score
I hear Daniel Bryan keeps getting better somehow, did he wrestle twice tonight? I know he was against The Shield but I heard something about him and Ryback? Can Ryback please step back and let Bryan take his title match?

Also, when is Ziggler coming back? Feels like it's been forever, might as well let Big E carry around the world title. I wouldn't mind this developing into some sort of mutiny where E and AJ turn on Dolph when he returns. Call me crazy but I could see face Dolph working.

The Viper

Reaction score
That's nice. Maybe if you actually posted more than one comment per 20 minutes, I'd stay

Aww, sorry. Sometimes I like to pay attention to what I'm watching so I'm not just gonna sit in front of my computer and type a bunch of 3 word posts every 15 seconds.

Also, the first hour was tremendous. The crowd stayed hot as shit throughout the whole night but during that first hour, they were incredible. The show took a nose dive in the 2nd hour. Kind of picked back up in the last hour but I got a little bored towards the end. Actually really bored until the excellent Ryback/Bryan match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I hear Daniel Bryan keeps getting better somehow, did he wrestle twice tonight? I know he was against The Shield but I heard something about him and Ryback? Can Ryback please step back and let Bryan take his title match?

Also, when is Ziggler coming back? Feels like it's been forever, might as well let Big E carry around the world title. I wouldn't mind this developing into some sort of mutiny where E and AJ turn on Dolph when he returns. Call me crazy but I could see face Dolph working.

Bryan faced Ryback towards the end of the night. It was a fantastic match. Bryan almost win multiple times but eventually got power bombed through a table.

If anyone turns face, it's Big E

The Viper

Reaction score

WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND~!!"

With Curtis Axel winning the Intercontinental Championship and CM Punk making a victorious return at WWE Payback, things seemed to be going Paul Heyman’s way. Brock Lesnar’s return on Raw should have cemented the mad scientist as the man to beat in WWE, but The Anomaly’s unprovoked attack on Punk has instead thrown the status of his stable into question. Though Lesnar’s motives are a matter of guesswork at this point, it’s no stretch to point out that Punk has been trying to distance himself from Heyman in the week since his return. What does the future hold for this painfully strained friendship?

ALSO ON RAW

Mark Henry’s powerfully moving retirement speech this past Monday was, as it turned out, nothing more than a plus-sized ploy. With the match between Henry and Cena made for the titanic twosome at WWE Money in the Bank, what destruction does the No. 1 contender have planned for the champion as their long-awaited battle approaches? It's been a rough couple of weeks for Dolph Ziggler, who lost his World Heavyweight Championship in hearbreaking fashion at Payback and has been spoiling for a fight ever since. Forget about will Ziggler make an apperance on Raw to address his loss; the more pertinent question is can he?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Join us tomorrow night to watch what should be an exciting show yet again, Monday Night Raw.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The good thing is I'm at Mohegan Sun. The bad thing is I had the worst diarrhea of my life today.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The good thing is I'm at Mohegan Sun. The bad thing is I had the worst diarrhea of my life today.
This is pretty much a lock for Post of the Year and its only June, congrats Sabs! :lol:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm gonna be here for sure! Gonna rock and roll with the best of you, that's if my damn wifi isn't out again.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team