RAW Februrary 17th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Faces hit their finishers on Ambrose, in the order of Cesaro (spun him around 30 times), then a Brogue from Sheamus, an AA from Cena and a knee from Bryan.

No, I read the report. I just mean that it doesn't really matter as most fans only saw how it ended, which was perfect in itself.

Oh....and Cesaro's a face now? Well, I guess.....

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No, I read the report. I just mean that it doesn't really matter as most fans only saw how it ended, which was perfect in itself.

Oh....and Cesaro's a face now? Well, I guess.....

wk
That or he's gonna be. I think most are assuming the Americans turn on him post chamber and he faces Swagger for the IC at mania.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
That or he's gonna be. I think most are assuming the Americans turn on him post chamber and he faces Swagger for the IC at mania.

I think that's likely right. I've just enjoyed the almost organic feel of his ongoing face turn. And we're at that point where the fans are loving him but, technically, he's still a heel.

You wouldn't know that if you were just watching a random Raw or Smackdown, though. Dude is getting so over it's not even funny.

wk