RAW February 2nd, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I only understood a fourth of what Booker was saying

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm out. Nothing really that will interest me of whatever is left on RAW. I know they have a point 5 preview, but I feel as they should have something that captivates the audience in all three hours. I'm guessing in their mind it was...
1) Announcement
2) Cena
3) Rollins Vs. DB

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cody! Cody! Cody! Dumb move, the name will stick

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What would cena do with the us title?

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Two matches that I'm looking forward to are Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins. For both of those matches, I don't really know who I want to win, all I know is that it will be fun to watch.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Two matches that I'm looking forward to are Dolph Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins. For both of those matches, I don't really know who I want to win, all I know is that it will be fun to watch.

Me too. Those are both interesting matchups to me.... but I like all four guys so it's hard to really know whom I would want to win

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm glad it's just single match. I always hated non title matches.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Cesaro seemed to have a problem with the swing.. maybe a bit tired or just wasn't that interested in doing it