RAW Elimination Chamber match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Is there any confirmed superstars for the RAW Elimination Chamber match? Which ones if yes.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
There is no chamber.
EC Card:
PUNK VS ROCK
CENA , RYBACK, SHEAMUS VS SHIELD
ADR VS SHOW
SD! CHAMBER

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
SD Chamber and no RAW Chamber? Come on...

:/

Well the SD! Chamber is not for the title....Is for being the 1 conteder

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What would the RAW chamber be for? I guess you could have had a WWE championship chamber match, but I think that'd suck to be honest.

I'd rather have a WWE Championship chamber match than another Rock vs Punk match, and that is me being fully honest.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
No one said It would be.....

It would be awesome to do it as a "war games" format in the chamber

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
that should have just 3 way tag match be a 3 way tag E.Chamber match for the raw chamber.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wait a minute, isn't The Shield vs Sheamus, Cena and Ryback going in the chamber?

Nope, that was all just speculation on either the IWC's part or the dirt sheets. Why would it have been one though? WWE's never once had the Chamber used for something that wasn't revolved around a championship, whether it's for it itself or for a shot at it. I suppose people just figured they're usually two Chamber matches and assumed this one would be, but those people would be ignoring the fact that Hell In A Cell normally had two Cell matches but only one this year.

Anyway, I would've much preferred a Raw Chamber match for the WWE Championship rather than a Punk/Rock rematch and I still have no idea why the didn't pull the trigger. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they couldn't think of four other people who should be in there but that's a pretty poor reason. Could've been awesome. Rock would only have to wrestle for about five or so minutes (coming out last), has no reason to actually take a bump on the steel, so any safety reason is BS. They can still have the focus primarily be on Rock/Punk, all this would do is force them to have Rock at least interact with other members of the roster, the bunch that could actually benefit big time from it and it would've allowed them to progress the feud during the Raw Rock didn't appear by having four more people to pick up the load instead of just one in Punk.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So is this just speculation about the card then, as that would mean Jehricho is going in the chamber if so, and Ziggler is doing nothing on the PPV at all, apart from maybe trying to cash in MITB, and to leave Ziggler out of a match seems like a waste of talent tbh

Reaction score
I read that The Shield Vs Sheamus, Cena and Ryback won't be in the chamber because they don't want to have to eliminate 5 of their top guys.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I'd rather have a WWE Championship chamber match than another Rock vs Punk match, and that is me being fully honest.

this.

Crayo said:
Wait a minute, isn't The Shield vs Sheamus, Cena and Ryback going in the chamber?

Nah, it's just an Elimination match, but I don't think a chamber is involved.