RAW Discussion Thread 26/12/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Looks like it. 6 weeks, royal rumble return definitely.

its what i was thinking the 6 weeks is up the day after the rumble so more than likely will be back for the rumble its only a day they usually return a bit earlier

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i doubt he would win it i mean he won it last year they try and keep it fresh i mean the orton thing is kind of belivable because he has not main evented a wrestlemania in years (by main event i mean title match) i honestly think its a mid card who will win or possibly lower like some random guy from nxt which would be amazing i doubt that though haha will kane be in the rumble? i know sometimes they have a match and are an entrant in the rumble

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol lower mid-card is not winning the Rumble I'm afraid. I wouldn't mind Orton, and WWE are trying to get Del Rio over still so it wouldn't surprise me honestly. I'm hoping for Jericho, Barrett or Miz though if not Orton.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol lower mid-card is not winning the Rumble I'm afraid. I wouldn't mind Orton, and WWE are trying to get Del Rio over still so it wouldn't surprise me honestly. I'm hoping for Jericho, Barrett or Miz though if not Orton.

mine would be either barrett miz dolph or cody i doubt cody will though i think he may be giving the chance to be the longest ic holder but i dont know i can just seee that being good and adding more prestige to the ic title

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, but pretty sure Cody is going against his brother at WM. Also, he's IC champion so no need for him to be a #1 contender for world champion. Would bring some more prestige to the title though I agree.

Tomorrow's RAW: Who's going to be online during the discussion thread? :)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, but pretty sure Cody is going against his brother at WM. Also, he's IC champion so no need for him to be a #1 contender for world champion. Would bring some more prestige to the title though I agree.

Tomorrow's RAW: Who's going to be online during the discussion thread? :)

I'm going to be online again unless I fall asleep.
I believe tomorrow's show will be great, "it begins" and hopefully Kane.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kane will definitely be involved, he's advertised to be in some sort of match with Cena I think.

You have to stay awake during the first episode of 2012, won't your curiousity of "It Begins" keep your eyes open ;).

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I'll be here tomorrow. Can't wait for Jericho ;).