• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw discussion, Nov. 27, 2017: Who will step up to Roman Reigns on Raw?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Maybe in TV that works, but in Kayfabe Asuka called out Paige on Twitter. Paige got mad and came out to attack Asuka. Paige and crew lost their nerve and left. If we wanted a teaser, I'd have Paige and crew welcome Asuka in the back and tell her to have good luck in her match as Asuka went out for her match.
:twitter:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Everyone will conveniently forget hating on Jason Jordan before claiming he's goat status in a few years when he's taking the torch from Roman :side:
That's funny because I mentioned on social media how funny would it be if after weeks of Jordan calling out people that are monsters and people in better spots than him he eventually challenges Roman and takes the belt off him.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Maybe in TV that works, but in Kayfabe Asuka called out Paige on Twitter. Paige got mad and came out to attack Asuka. Paige and crew lost their nerve and left. If we wanted a teaser, I'd have Paige and crew welcome Asuka in the back and tell her to have good luck in her match as Asuka went out for her match.
What? All I got from tonight was Paige and co came out to show Auska that she has their attention. Yall overthinking this. What if Hogan and sting touched on the 2nd nitro after sting went crow. C'mon now

Deezy

DZ PZ
Your future mayor of Knoxville will put a steel steel chair to taxes and red tape like he did with Braunnnnnn

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What? All I got from tonight was Paige and co came out to show Auska that she has their attention. Yall overthinking this. What if Hogan and sting touched on the 2nd nitro after sting went crow. C'mon now
It stemmed from a tweet on Twitter.

Also, nWo tried to recruit Sting for sometime and it's why they never attacked and after that he hung around the rafters. But before all that they beat up Sting left, right and center.