• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw discussion, Nov. 27, 2017: Who will step up to Roman Reigns on Raw?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I mean she was just on NXT, but I am with Deezy in that Asuka needs to be their main opponent.

LOL True she does.

I'm just on an nWo high as I been watching old Nitro's lately to relive my childhood haha. I just watched the one where The Giant joined them earlier today.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Fought them off? Kill their cred.

It's called.....a teaser.

We gotta blow our wads during a fingerbang?
Maybe in TV that works, but in Kayfabe Asuka called out Paige on Twitter. Paige got mad and came out to attack Asuka. Paige and crew lost their nerve and left. If we wanted a teaser, I'd have Paige and crew welcome Asuka in the back and tell her to have good luck in her match as Asuka went out for her match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Everyone will conveniently forget hating on Jason Jordan before claiming he's goat status in a few years when he's taking the torch from Roman :side: