RAW December 29th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Big Show's legs are getting too skinny... he looks like he will fall over every time he moves

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
That was a very entertaining match. Roman Reigns impressed me this time, he showed a variety of moves so fair play to him. More of the same please

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I might go stalk the wrestler's exits after the show then.. just to get a few autographs. Might get lucky and have a couple stop.

I've been to 3 RAWs and 5 Smackdown tapings here and RAW is always 10x better than Smackdown live.

I've been to one Raw taping. It was pretty neat. Been to a LOT of PPV's, though. Wrestlemania 13 and 22, but my favorite event I attended was King of the Ring 1996. I was no more than ten feet away from Steve Austin when he made the Austin 3:16 speech. Ironically, regardless what WWE would like people to think, he was more booed than cheered for that, although me and my friend were definitely cheering.

Reactions: Just Kevin

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Smackdown will be in Norfolk, VA (where I live) tomorrow night... I'm contemplating going. Not so sure though as it will basically be just a recap of RAW as per usual.
I have been to Raw smackdown Elimination Chamber 2011 and Heat wave 2014

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have been to Raw smackdown Elimination Chamber 2011 and Heat wave 2014

I used to be friend's with this guy named Brent who won front seat tickets to a PPV....I don't remember which one, but I remember Chris Jericho was in the main event. There's a scene where Jericho is going to do a move, and he hits my former friend (who was a total idiot anyway) accidentally right in the head. Of course, my friend is one of those people who kisses celebrities' asses all the time, so he actually brags about it to this day.

• Haha

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest Bryan fan, but what a disappointment will it be if he retires.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I used to be friend's with this guy named Brent who won front seat tickets to a PPV....I don't remember which one, but I remember Chris Jericho was in the main event. There's a scene where Jericho is going to do a move, and he hits my former friend (who was a total idiot anyway) accidentally right in the head. Of course, my friend is one of those people who kisses celebrities' asses all the time, so he actually brags about it to this day.

Interesting... my Mom got licked by one of the Bushwackers...um...yeah...

• Haha