RAW December 29th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So now that Miz and Mizdow are no longer champions, I wonder if they will enter the Rumble... and maybe Miz will get eliminated but Mizdow will decide not to eliminate himself in regular Mizdow fashion and that will be the lever for the breakup.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The last good Big Show moment for me was when he was ECW Champion, I was at an ECW event in Racine, WI where the entire crowd was chanting "same old shit, same old shit." Big Show looked directly at me, even though I wasn't chanting, and said, "But I'm still rich!" I had a chuckle and basically he's been nothing but filler ever since.. kinda sad since he's a pretty nice guy, but he's been done for a while.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Smackdown will be in Norfolk, VA (where I live) tomorrow night... I'm contemplating going. Not so sure though as it will basically be just a recap of RAW as per usual.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I used to live in Norfolk, but that was a LONG time ago. It probably would be a recap, but probably better in person than watching on TV... but then again, I've never been to a SMackdown taping.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Edge and Christian are scheduled.

Hmmm.. I might go stalk the wrestler's exits after the show then.. just to get a few autographs. Might get lucky and have a couple stop.

I used to live in Norfolk, but that was a LONG time ago. It probably would be a recap, but probably better in person than watching on TV... but then again, I've never been to a SMackdown taping.

I've been to 3 RAWs and 5 Smackdown tapings here and RAW is always 10x better than Smackdown live.