RAW December 14th, 2015 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LIVE Discussion is taking place in Chat! Click here to join and discuss!
wara.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, December 14, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom:
Tuesday Morning, December 15, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA

Raw Five-Point Preview: Dec. 14, 2015
20151213_1920x1080_RawPreview.jpg

With a little help from The League of Nations, Sheamus escaped WWE TLC with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship — a stolen victory that sent Roman Reigns into a destructive rampage that not only laid out The League of Nations, but WWE COO Triple H. After the frustrated Big Dog brutalized The Game last night, will Reigns face severe consequences tonight from The Authority? WWE.com has some theories.

Poll: What will be Reigns’ fate?

Will Roman Reigns be punished?
278_TLC_12132015rf_5690.jpg

Frustrated after The League of Nations robbed him of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, a battle-ravaged Roman Reigns unleashed his fury on Sheamus’ “lads” before utterly dismantling WWE COO Triple H with a Superman Punch and a succession of steel chair strikes. Then, The Big Dog continued the attack by driving The Game through the Spanish announce table and Spearing the staggered COO at ringside.

Update on Triple H’s condition | WWE TLC exclusives

Following Reigns’ aggressive actions, it seems likely that The Big Dog will face severe consequences on Raw. How exactly will The Authority deal with the powerhouse? We’ll find out tonight.

Will the ECW Originals return to Philadelphia?
20151213_TLC_DudleysRowan.jpg

Despite being well versed in the art of furniture smashing, the ECW Originals are no doubt a little worse for wear after suffering a defeat in their Tables Match against The Wyatt Family at WWE TLC, one night before Raw returns to the haven of hardcore and the birthplace of ECW, Philadelphia.

As The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno reel from their loss to The Eater of Worlds and his macabre followers, will they make an appearance in the City of Brotherly Love tonight?

What’s Ambrose’s next move?
tlc2015_fb_ambrose01.jpg

Kevin Owens might still be calling himself a prizefighter after WWE TLC, but the “prize” portion of that moniker is a little less applicable after WWE TLC, where Dean Ambrose earned a decisive victory over the brawler to become Intercontinental Champion for the first time.

The Lunatic Fringe surely has big plans as he brings his newly won title to Raw, and there’s a good chance Owens won’t like any of them. Grab some popcorn and a soda, WWE Universe: The most unstable Intercontinental Championship reign in history is just beginning.

Will the unicorns’ magic run out?
tlc2015_fb_newday02.jpg

By way of a well-placed toss of his trombone, Xavier Woods helped The New Day cling to their WWE Tag Team Championships last night at WWE TLC. WWE’s resident unicorns now ride to Raw with their tandem titles, but after The Usos and The Lucha Dragons put the champions through their paces in one of last night’s most spectacular contests, could Raw mark the beginning of the end for The New Day?

Is Charlotte the dirtiest player in the Divas division?
20151213_TLC_CharlottePaige.jpg

Charlotte undoubtedly had an epic Divas Championship victory celebration with her dad, two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, last night in Boston, but Becky Lynch was decidedly less enthused after WWE TLC. After witnessing her best friend retain her title by way of an assist from her father and anexposed turnbuckle, the Lass Kicker questioned Charlotte’s new attitude, and there are certainly many members of the WWE Universe that share Becky’s concerns. Now that she’s turned back Paige, will Charlotte continue to bend the rules on Raw?

Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET, only on the award-winning WWE Network.​

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to RAW tonight, which I haven't in a while. I just hope this whole Reigns/HHH angle is played out properly following that awesome closing segment last night.

phillychad

Jobber
Reaction score
I debated buying tix to this show as I have never seen a live WWE show (grew up and attended almost every ECW arena show) .... Thing is, I gotta be honest... I just don't feel the electricity anymore from RAW... Last time I felt it was when the Rock surprised Philly by showing up.... My point is... I just spent the last week trying to pick the best seats (any price) and realized, ok what exactly am I paying almost $500 for? I mean, the only thing that kind of wants me to go is to see what the fallout will be for Reigns... Almost certain HHH will be there but you know it will just be to announce his punishment or he will go one on one with him at a later date... So what star currently gives me that "Holy sh*t" moment? None really... I mean, don't get me wrong... I still love wwe but to attend a live event and not see Stone Cold, CM or heck.... even Jericho seems kind of... pointless? I don't know... I guess Im hoping one of you guys will tell me its worth it and Ill still have an awesome time... even though its suppose to rain (parking is miles away, yuck)... ok, thoughts!?!

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I get the feeling that Ambrose is gonna drop the IC Title back to Owens tonight after HHH puts Dean in a blatantly one-sided match as punishment for what Reigns did

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Poor Ambrose.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ah, gotta love it when a company plays hot potatoes with their titles.