Raw beginning to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Well Stephanie LaVech is getting involved in this wrestling now so it's going to hell quick. Every time she does it starts to suck. It was a pretty good show under Angle. I knew she was going to fire him or something. Yesterday it was terrible. Whether you call yourself the authority, degenerationX, or Stroman and that Ziggler fag and his buddy; it's the same story. Cheating and ganging up on people and Corbin who sucks big time whatever he can get. Kevin Owens was supposed to have quit. If he loses he rolls out of the ring and leaves. He needs to do more to drop that gut. I guess when it straightens out we can watch it again.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WWE as a whole has been sucking for years now whether it is pushing the wrong people, forcing people down people's throat, making people champions when they shouldn't be, watering down talented performers, pushing their products over homegrown, or repeating the same thing over and over over and over and over and expect it to work or be accepted, but what do I know I am just a Indy/Japanese/Mexican/British/Candian Smark on the internet, lol.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It's only sucked for about 6 months... It hasn't been great for years, but it's so bad now, it's very tough to watch..

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's only sucked for about 6 months... It hasn't been great for years, but it's so bad now, it's very tough to watch..
To my standards, it has been sucking since like 2014. lol

I do admit they had some decent to even good things happen but the in between is what kills it for me.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
To my standards, it has been sucking since like 2014. lol

I do admit they had some decent to even good things happen but the in between is what kills it for me.

I would say since 2008, but it's never been this bad before.. I don't know what happened to them, maybe all this money made them give up on putting out a compelling product.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would say since 2008, but it's never been this bad before.. I don't know what happened to them, maybe all this money made them give up on putting out a compelling product.
I started watching again in 2009 so I think I got the second wind of change. I actually enjoyed a lot of what they did from 2009 till maybe 2012 and then by 2013, I was already losing some interest. Stopped watching entirely in 2014 and didn't even follow anything related to WWE for over a year.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I started watching again in 2009 so I think I got the second wind of change. I actually enjoyed a lot of what they did from 2009 till maybe 2012 and then by 2013, I was already losing some interest. Stopped watching entirely in 2014 and didn't even follow anything related to WWE for over a year.

2009 was very unpopular with fans, although I enjoyed it because I was a huge Randy Orton fan, besides that can't think of anything good.

I hate to be that guy bitching about PG, but that's when they started going downhill creatively.. All their freedom was gone after that.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Its weird that these days the height of the Pg era (2010-12) is veiwed as superior to now. I remember it being just as shit. People criticized it tuen just as much as now. But I guess rose tinted glasses and all that.

People are gonna look back at this time period fondly.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
2009 was very unpopular with fans, although I enjoyed it because I was a huge Randy Orton fan, besides that can't think of anything good.

I hate to be that guy bitching about PG, but that's when they started going downhill creatively.. All their freedom was gone after that.
I remember one of the first things I saw was Sheamus and people HATED him. I mean I did too. He annoyed the crap out of me. I think it may have been his debut. Then he got the title almost instantly and I think that is one of the things that really pissed the fans off. Randy was a lot bigger of a draw back then but I heard he was better years prior to it when he was the legend killer.

Reactions: The Sheik

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
I remember one of the first things I saw was Sheamus and people HATED him. I mean I did too. He annoyed the crap out of me. I think it may have been his debut. Then he got the title almost instantly and I think that is one of the things that really pissed the fans off. Randy was a lot bigger of a draw back then but I heard he was better years prior to it when he was the legend killer.

I can't stand KO and that Alexa Bliss is a little bitch. That belt is bigger than her. If they don't screw up with Rhonda Rowsey she might be entertaining. I like Ambrose and hes' just got back. Reigns is alright.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bobby Roode and Chad Gable I dig as a tag team. Raw has little sparks of interesting stuff then a week later it just dies.