RAW August 4th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Alrighty! Seem to remember in that segment Brie threw the first punch, so I was always left wondering why she wasn't arrested too.

Haven't seen this show but from what I read Stephanie used the line 'Karma's a bitch". Here's to hoping at Summerslam Brie Bella gets Awesome Bombed through the ring. :yay:

Essentially, you haven't missed a whole lot. If Kharma turned out to be her opponent I'd mark so hard.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Saw the Rollins/Slater/Ambrose thing and marked out at least 4 times. :yay: From what else I saw, this show looks bad. Like 2009-level bad.

Reactions: Rogue

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
They can do great shows, but it only seems to be once in a blue moon.
They can do great shows, but its publicly traded. It's neutered. They pander.
If you actually watch each segment, you could easily nitpick where they could do better. They literally choose the jacka**es way out.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Especially if you watch NXT. So often it's just unbelievable that one company does both shows.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Especially if you watch NXT. So often it's just unbelievable that one company does both shows.

NXT is the only WWE product I actually want to watch. More so now Devitt and Kenta are signed. Raw I watch out of habit and Main Event, Superstars and Smackdown I don't even bother with unless there's a match I want to see and I only watch that one match.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
NXT is the only WWE product I actually want to watch. More so now Devitt and Kenta are signed. Raw I watch out of habit and Main Event, Superstars and Smackdown I don't even bother with unless there's a match I want to see and I only watch that one match.
I can't help enjoying what you post. Straight to the point. Highly underrated. I want to think nothing of it, but you post relevant sh** almost each time.
NXT is the show Vince only hears about and watches as a fan. It's HHH's brain child. These cats are the future and not Daniel Bella-Garcia

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
NXT is the best wresting product out there, yes. Granted it's easier to book developmental, but still, HHH booking stuff by himself seems like a bright future when you look at it. And this isn't even considering the new indy talent that's going to show up soon.

Snowman1

Reaction score

If you want more wrestling to watch (pretty sure you're an indy fan based on the Devitt/Kenta mention), don't be "that person" to not watch Impact.

Otherwise it seems like most people share your opinion. Amazing how Raw is the show NBC paid all that money for and NXT can't find a spot on TV.