RAW August 25th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wow, what a disgusting and Blue thing to say about somebody.
I didn't watch but it appears Nikki finds gratification developing next to a corpse while in womb
Yeah I was way into that whole promo until she said that one line. Ruined the whole thing IMO. Its like I had a good heel boner going on and she turned it soft with one phrase. :testify:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah I was way into that whole promo until she said that one line. Ruined the whole thing IMO. Its like I had a good heel boner going on and she turned it soft with one phrase. :testify:
Death or anything resembling that is place I do not go. Regardless of how much you dislike a person, one should refrain from that kind of inhumanity.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Death or anything resembling that is place I do not go. Regardless of how much you dislike a person, one should refrain from that kind of inhumanity.
Like I said before too, this whole feud makes me wonder what they are going to do on Total Divas since I watch that with the wife. Should be interesting.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Like I said before too, this whole feud makes me wonder what they are going to do on Total Divas since I watch that with the wife. Should be interesting.
Since Cena got got, he may as well give into Nikki and give her the bundle of joy she wants so badly.
Where things are going, both Bellas will be on the road and their SO's will be at home knitting baby sweaters.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Since Cena got got, he may as well give into Nikki and give her the bundle of joy she wants so badly.
Where things are going, both Bellas will be on the road and their SO's will be at home knitting baby sweaters.
:awyeah: Nice one