RAW April 14th live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I think Batista and Orton win the tag titles at ER.. essentially taking them out of the world title picture making room for Lesnar and Cesaro to both move up into position.... Bryan will most likely go over HHH again at ER.

my thoughts exactly, well, hopes. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Triple H win the title and then DB and HHH going at it in a last man standing match or something.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Silly Alabamans popping for Blandy. The hell is wrong with you people.

inb4someoneseesthisandhatesmeforever

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Reaction score
I think Batista and Orton win the tag titles at ER.. essentially taking them out of the world title picture making room for Lesnar and Cesaro to both move up into position.... Bryan will most likely go over HHH again at ER.

Assume it's them + Kane vs the Shield, but this could be a nice way to elevate the Usos in the process.

Them having the probably rainbow-colored balls to call out these two is a good start :)

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Orton + Batista = Bortista

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Shield getting the Uso's DQ'ed? That's an injustice. :tough:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rick Ross meets Swiss Jesus after this commercial break. (Or Swiss Chuck Norris, but that doesn't fit as well here)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
To really boost Cesaro this needs to be a one sided match... let Henry get maybe 2 offensive moves in, other than that Cesaro dominates.

Snowman1

Reaction score
To really boost Cesaro this needs to be a one sided match... let Henry get maybe 2 offensive moves in, other than that Cesaro dominates.

Don't think it even has to be THAT one sided, just have Cesaro's "Alright, fuck this match, this is over and I'm gonna kill you with extra death" moment of the match be as... well, an impressive as it always is from Cesaro, because Cesaro is the man.