RAW April 14th live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Fuck Flair bring back CM Punk as their manager, he's used to carrying peoples bags anyways.

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
The crowd was so shit. I was about to go to sleep. Evolution are back, oh yes but that crowd made that ending so shit. It was dead silent. For all we know, The SHIELD ARE GOING TO HAM on Smackdown and next weeks RAW.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So Evolution vs Shield at ER... so who faces Bryan for the title?

Brock, maybe? He's been working ER every year anyway, and would be the perfect way to stick it to Bryan. Outside of him the favorite is Kane if we're going off the "Authority chosen superstar" and reliving Team Hell No and stuff. I don't like that idea at all, though. Was hoping for Bryan/Hunter III.

Reactions: Leo C

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
loved evolution back in the day, so psyched they are back, marked the hell out when the music hit and at the ending, lame ass crowd though, i mean come on, boo if you want, dont be dead!
I am looking forward to Evo v. Shield more than anything at ER now and that includes the WWEWHC match.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree... but it's happening anyway... starting next Monday lol
Well, I can stand one more shot at the title. By run I thought you meant like winning it but now I see you said "at the title", not "with". So... yeah, I'm not happy with Kane being relevant or anything but hey, it's just a one-month program, so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol Batista selling the Superman punch is the highlight of Raw through the first hour.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think it's the best thing he's done since he's returned. I was so shocked
He really seems to be trying lately, at least. I can give him props for that.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He really seems to be trying lately, at least. I can give him props for that.

Yeah, he probably seems a lot more comfortable is this role rather than winning the title in the main-event of WM, as he was supposed to. Fuck, if Batista had returned to do Evolution vs The Shield at Mania, he would probably be very over right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
love how Big E is just booked to stand in front of a tv all night with his belt over his shoulder. what a champion!