• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW April 11th, 2016 Live Discussion

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just curious. What time is Raw on where you guys are from? I remember when I was smaller, around elementary school age, I would never watch the whole thing cuz it was on from 9 PM - 11 PM. I was lucky if I even caught the first hour. Then when I was in JR high, I would watch the full hour, sometimes more. Then in High school I started watching the whole thing. And now it starts at 5 PM and ends at 8 PM, and I rarely watch cuz I'm still at work or have something to do.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It starts at 2 AM here. I usually don't stay up for the full show, I'm usually in the LD just for the first hour and then I tune out.

But, I stayed for the full show once and it was on the March 14th episode, the whole DST thing starting in the US on March 13th made it possible for me.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time that I saw a full episode with no interruptions. I can record them at my girlfriends place but I can never watch it in full. I work full time and coach soccer so I can only watch so much at a time. And by the time I'm done watching it, there's already another episode I have to watch lol. I'm never caught up so I just watch the highlights on youtube

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah. Sometimes it's easier to just watch the highlights on YouTube, 'cause a lot of times RAW is such a chore to watch.

I'm glad they've produced a GOOD episode for two weeks straight, tbh.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So we begin the show with the jobber edition of RAW and we’re off to a cracking start for offending parents…

Big Show vs. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel
Show comes out to a good reaction, and The Outcasts have some offence albeit brief. In a squash match, Show picks up the win very quickly.

Tyler Breeze vs. Kalisto
Surprised to see Kalisto on Superstars to be honest. The match gets underway and Breeze quickly kicks Kalisto in the head. Breeze is pretty dominant, but Kalisto is able to mount a comeback and pick up the win (no surprise really).

RAW
RAW is off to a start with a plant pot and clipboard in the ring as the crowd chant YES YES YES!

Before long, Dean Ambrose makes his way to the ring to an incredible reaction for the Ambrose Asylum talking about various news items such as a monster in the Thames. He then introduces his first guest Shane O Mac to a thunderous reaction…

Shane talks about the WWE Universe deserving better, before Kevin Owens makes his way out to lambast Shane before going on a tyrant about Sami Zayn who then makes his way to the ring. He is quickly interrupted by Chris Jericho and a brawl is quickly underway as Shane holds the plant. He then announces Owens versus Ambrose in the main event, with Jericho versus Zayn up next.