Raw 7/18/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Raw tonight. cena fired? punk won the title what will happen. del rio won MITB what will happen with that?!! all goes down tonight discuss

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I foresee a tournament for a new title starting tonight...

trilogy

Reaction score
just read this tonight

Former WWE champion John Cena just posted the following on Twitter, saying he's been "future endeavored" and his match with The Rock at WrestleMania 28 is off:

"I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night... And it made me think.of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost."

"CeNation. I very rarely ask u for anything but I am down to my last chance. If u could tweet WWE to let them know not to fire me...

and

Tonight's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW will kick off with an appearance from WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

Mr. McMcMahon will address the WWE Universe regarding the events that transpired at last night's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

WWE hinted on the company's official Twitter page that Mr. McMahon will also address whether John Cena will be "fired" after losing the WWE championship to C.M. Punk, as per the match stipulation.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I foresee a tournament for a new title starting tonight...

ROFL read some spoilers? This tournament looks so lack luster. It makes me realize how much this roster lacks star power now. No Edge. No Jericho. No HHH. This kind of sucks.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
ROFL read some spoilers? This tournament looks so lack luster. It makes me realize how much this roster lacks star power now. No Edge. No Jericho. No HHH. This kind of sucks.

Nah, there weren't any spoilers anywhere, just figured they'd do the typical thing... the E can't do right long enough.

...but I'm hoping for a huge swerve, like Cena causing a no-contest in the final match >_>...

...god...

Reaction score
Was hoping for a return tonight. I'd cry like a little bitch if Jericho or HHH showed up. Even Batista, but that won't happen.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Why would they have too heels face each other? Heel v Heel matches are the most boring matches EVER!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
HOLY SHIT! KOFI > ADR!?!?!?

trilogy

Reaction score
kingston over delrio..hmm?? delrio cashing in on the winner

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think it was stupid of him to lose. I saw him winning to the finals. Losing to Mysterio by upset then cashing in after the match. idk