RAW 7/11/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Cm punk back what will happen? last stop before MITB anything can happen..disscuss here!!

Sultans09

Reaction score
I don't get the love for that segment at the end. It was so terrible. Alright, Punk was okay and his delivery was good but it usually is. Everything else, however, was bad. The entire segment was wondering from one part to other, making the entire segment directionless. John Cena's promo was incredibly poorly written. Why Bryan Gewirtz has not been fired is a bigger mystery than what this promo solved. Vince McMahon was solid in his role but seeing Vince McMahon beg on his knees sorta speak for a wrestler was too unrealistic to believe. I think they aimed too high and tried to get too cute and smart for their own good.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't get the love for that segment at the end. It was so terrible. Alright, Punk was okay and his delivery was good but it usually is. Everything else, however, was bad. The entire segment was wondering from one part to other, making the entire segment directionless. John Cena's promo was incredibly poorly written. Why Bryan Gewirtz has not been fired is a bigger mystery than what this promo solved. Vince McMahon was solid in his role but seeing Vince McMahon beg on his knees sorta speak for a wrestler was too unrealistic to believe. I think they aimed too high and tried to get too cute and smart for their own good.

Wow, GTFO.

That last segment was utterly awesome.

WWE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES >>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR OPINION

Sultans09

Reaction score
I'm glad you really put a lot of depth in why you liked the promo and explained it very well. Seriously, don't respond if you cannot construct valid points. It makes you look absent-minded, something that I believe you truly are. In fact, I actually read some of your other posts and my assumption of what you are like couldn't be more sound. You are, or at least you think you are, a know it all. In reality, however, you are a person with an opinion who attacks others, thinking for whatever reason yours is more superior than theirs, albeit the fact that your opinions have 0 substance to go along with them. To be quite honest, it's sad.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm glad you really put a lot of depth in why you liked the promo and explained it very well. Seriously, don't respond if you cannot construct valid points. It makes you look absent-minded, something that I believe you truly are. In fact, I actually read some of your other posts and my assumption of what you are like couldn't be more sound. You are, or at least you think you are, a know it all. In reality, however, you are a person with an opinion who attacks others, thinking for whatever reason yours is more superior than theirs, albeit the fact that your opinions have 0 substance to go along with them. To be quite honest, it's sad.

The fuck is this shit?

I don't think I am a know it all, nor did I ever say I was. It was quite clear that the promo was fucking awesome. It shouldn't HAVE to be explained to you, unless you are really fucking stupid. It was intense, edge of your seat exchanges. Everything Punk said was right on in every single way and it's about time someone tells Cena exactly what he is. Regardless of the demands being so obvious that the contract would not be signed, it was still exciting to watch. Punk cuts awesome promos, period, and it was adding to an already incredible build up for the PPV. Your description of it shows you either weren't paying attention or you are just an idiot.

I am going with option #2. To further my reason for choosing option #2, it was quite obvious that my post was not 100% serious. Anyone with even half a brain would be able to distinguish that.

LIBERT4D

Reaction score
I enjoyed the closing segment, but I was there in person, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt, as everything's better in person (except for the wrestling).

I thought Punk was good, and I'd have to give it a second viewing to tell for sure but I didn't see anything wrong with it. I didn't think Cena needed to even be present for it, though. He brought it down, and that's not blind Cena hate, it's the honest truth. Punk and McMahon did fine alone, and perhaps THAT should have OPENED the show, with Punk/Cena facing off to close the show. I especially enjoyed the Cena-is-a-Dynasty thing as it was in front of Cena's hometown crowd in Boston--dynasty central.

Ladyhotrod:
There is no 'quite clear' when it comes to opinion, just so you know.

seX-Power

Reaction score

i like this guy

LIBERT4D

Reaction score
Man, you are just as stupid as the other guy.

Trolling you people is just too easy.

I'm not quite sure you understand what trolling is, but if you really think that's what you've done, OK. You win, +1, a medal and a cookie. Enjoy the glory

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Thank you =)

Moving along now, was anyone else hoping the 6 man tag ladder match would have ended quicker? Also, quite the surprise seeing Melina show up....

Sultans09

Reaction score
I knew it wasn't serious. That is why I said "Seriously, don't respond if you cannot construct valid points". In other words, do not troll. Trolling is for people who are not educated and I will leave it at that. Furthermore, you may call me stupid but I don't post things as dumb as this "Everything Punk said was right on in every single way and it's about time someone tells Cena exactly what he is". Needless to say but Rock also "put Cena in his place" before, even though I don't believe someone is really telling Cena what he is when all the wrestler is doing is saying something someone wrote for him. Wouldn't that mean that the writer is putting Cena in his place? Or is it still real to you dammit?

You also never really explained why the promo was good, instead you mostly verbally attacked me saying I must be dumb because I didn't get it. I think I've established I got the promo and quite frankly anyone who reads dirtsheets clearly got it. So don't have a little tingle in your private parts because you actually know CM Punk's name is Phil Brooks and all the other inside references.

Speaking of private parts now that we are on the subject, you seriously negative reped me? How immature and quite frankly sad one must be to actually think repping someone matters? My penis size is still the same size. It didn't decrease in size because of it. Since you put Butthurt Bitch~ LadyHotrod in your rep, I am starting to have sympathy for you because I am very ashamed and sad that the internet has really affected your mind and turned you nuts.

For those of you who are wondering, I do like this angle. In fact, I think its one of the best angles WWE has put together in a long time. The first Punk promo was great, but it didn't go over-the-top with the insider terms and go so far with it that a regular fan wouldn't have a clue in what he was saying.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I knew it wasn't serious. That is why I said "Seriously, don't respond if you cannot construct valid points". In other words, do not troll. Trolling is for people who are not educated and I will leave it at that. Furthermore, you may call me stupid but I don't post things as dumb as this "Everything Punk said was right on in every single way and it's about time someone tells Cena exactly what he is". Needless to say but Rock also "put Cena in his place" before, even though I don't believe someone is really telling Cena what he is when all the wrestler is doing is saying something someone wrote for him. Wouldn't that mean that the writer is putting Cena in his place? Or is it still real to you dammit?

You also never really explained why the promo was good, instead you mostly verbally attacked me saying I must be dumb because I didn't get it. I think I've established I got the promo and quite frankly anyone who reads dirtsheets clearly got it. So don't have a little tingle in your private parts because you actually know CM Punk's name is Phil Brooks and all the other inside references.

Speaking of private parts now that we are on the subject, you seriously negative reped me. How immature and quite frankly sad one must be to actually think repping someone matters. My penis size is still the same size. It didn't decrease in size because of it. Since you put Butthurt Bitch~ LadyHotrod, I am starting to have sympathy for you because I am very ashamed and sad that the internet has really affected your mind and turned you nuts.

For those of you who are wonder, I do like this angle. In fact, I think its one of the best angles WWE has put together in a long time. The first Punk promo was great, but it didn't go over-the-top with the insider terms and go so far with it that a regular fan wouldn't have a clue in what he was saying.

lmao, uh huh, the old 'I knew it wasn't serious'. Of course you did :rolleyes:

My initial post was PURE SARCASM. I was almost certain the ice cream bit would have been able to show that it wasn't serious. Instead, you got butthurt. Move along and stop crying. I disagree with your points and don't see how it was 'directionless'.

Finally, I am laughing at how the internet has affected my mind and turned me nuts yet you're the one being affected by a rep. Thank you for showing that a red square has made an impact on your life.

It's over, try to move on if you want to be the mature one you are obviously trying so hard to be. I moved along and tried to get it back on topic. Cry about rep somewhere else, sensitive Sally. It's 2am, not really in the mood to fight. Would prefer to talk wrestling.

Sultans09

Reaction score
It was directionless because it didn't solve much of anything and it was all over the place. If that segment alone was a pitch to sell the PPV, it wouldn't have sold me. I thought they were going in the direction of Cena convinces Vince not to sign the contract and to stop being weak and catering to Punk, making Vince McMahon become the person he has always been through his career - a ruthless business man who will take a risk to satisfy his ego and sustain his credibility. Instead it was three guys whose roles (babyface/heel) were very unclear, making it feel like a Vince Russo "shades of gray" segment. In retrospect, they should'a been more vocal on what the entire angle is about - Punk putting the WWE title in jeopardy - instead of talking about ice-cream bars and what's in a contract that obviously wasn't going to be signed.