• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 6/7 Discussion

So the end of that show was totally fucking awesome! First time in literally years I was like "WTF" during a wrestling show! I'm liking some of the things creative is doing right now, as long as they continue to play them out the right way, which I know is probably asking too much from Creative. :/
And I'm with the dude that said he woulda marked out if he was at the show. Like obviously I'm not a dumb 7 year old and realize Cena isn't dying, but I woulda been like...dude...wtf just happened lol. The trashing of anything and everything is what really gave it that wow factor. Never seen a ring pretty much dismantled before. Justin Roberts getting stripped half naked and choked with his pink tie was pretty damn hilarious.

As for the Rampage thing, Rampage has always had an interest of getting involved in the wrestling business, namely WWE. But Triple H or Vince or someone completely blew him off at some publicity get together thing and it pissed Rampage off and soured him on wrestling for awhile, at least the business of it. And obviously they aren't going to give UFC a free 3-hour plug by hyping up Rampage as himself. They probably only agreed on him being on-screen if he only portrayed his movie character. Vince is smart, he knows Dana isn't hurting for money or ratings, so why help him out even more?

LOL! LadyHotRod I knew you'd freak the fuck out when I heard Piper's music hit. Not gonna lie, I went pretty fucking nuts too. It's too bad they didn't really let him do much, BUT giving Hot Rod the mic is ALWAYS a good decision. He was always the best.....the innovator of the promos and character skills we see on the mic and in promos today.

*Sidenote- why the fuck couldn't Cole have gotten his ass beat again!? Hopefully they reveal good ol' J.R. as their leader and take care of that loose end next week ;) LOL!

NasJayz

my fav part's
1. piper
2. nxt beating cena and punk and destroying the ring and the ring side.

yeah that's all I liked from the 3 hour show. lol

JurassicBonez

What a shitty Raw. How do they fill up 3 hours of Raw? By recapping the fucking divas match? Your really want us to remember that piece of shit. I read a report that said they changed the ring mat after the divas match. lol. I thought it was called an STD because the only way you could get it was through sexual intercourse, the divas are on a whole new level.

What a way to get a cheap rating too. Say the fans get to vote on everything yet you don't have a single poll up on your site. All the threads that were made on WWE's website about that was priceless. Kiddies getting mad that they couldn't vote.

Rampage was fucking awful.

It's sad when you have a 3 hr with stars from both brands, and the thing everyone is talking about is the last 8minutes which featured a bunch of rookies.

I really hope WWE doesn't mess this up, making it just a one time thing so people will be interested in watching the premiere of Season 2 of NXT. To me it the logical thing to happen next would to have them all go on Smackdown, take credit for destroying the Undertaker (take out Smackdown's biggest name, take out Raw's biggest name) and then have some kind of feud going with the Smackdown talent. God knows Smackdown needs some kind of angle to make the interesting wrestling and the wrestlers on that show to be relevant.

NinoBrown

For those who haven't seen the show yet, just watch the last 20 minutes. Pure ownage/fuckery going on, but good fuckery lol. I felt sorry for the ring announcer gettin work on em, the rookies stripped the ring, destroyed the announce table and mobbed Cena, Punk and Gallows. NOW I'm interested in the new NXT. If they were smart, they'd have the pros slap around the rookies sometime during the season.

JurassicBonez

Or don't waste your time at all watching Raw or fast fwding to the end and just watch this....

[YT]K0X4xhQuirA[/YT]

[YT]UpzL9LPcua8[/YT]

There's so many lulz in those videos. The look on Justin Roberts face when Slater is sodomizing him. The fact that the EMT's step over a camera man and Gallows to get to Cena in the ring. The looks on the people in the crowds like Cena was killed or something. I'm sure he's been beat down worse than that before and over came the odds.

lol.

Just saw this one. Tarver punches Cena when Danielson is about to stiff kick him and Slater yells at him so Danielson has to do it again. Tarver's going to be the 1st the get the boot. And there wont be a face turn resulting in it.

Cena just couldn't stay down though. Thumbs up? Fuck that. Just get beat down and leave lifeless.

RC Styles

Or don't waste your time at all watching Raw or fast fwding to the end and just watch this....

[YT]K0X4xhQuirA[/YT]

[YT]UpzL9LPcua8[/YT]

There's so many lulz in those videos. The look on Justin Roberts face when Slater is sodomizing him. The fact that the EMT's step over a camera man and Gallows to get to Cena in the ring. The looks on the people in the crowds like Cena was killed or something. I'm sure he's been beat down worse than that before and over came the odds.

lol.

Just saw this one. Tarver punches Cena when Danielson is about to stiff kick him and Slater yells at him so Danielson has to do it again. Tarver's going to be the 1st the get the boot. And there wont be a face turn resulting in it.

Cena just couldn't stay down though. Thumbs up? Fuck that. Just get beat down and leave lifeless.

best raw ending since: [video=youtube;rKLEcGWjfEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKLEcGWjfEQ[/video]

Luke Flywalker

I don't see the point in removing any of 'em. The guy fucked up, but it gives them more of a just attack, out of control, mentality.

I can't recall the last time I saw an attack like this (in WWE). Shit, I think the last 5+ attack on someone that actually worked was when NWO was jumping people, or when they became the New Blood on WCW there before the end. Normally guys end up getting help... but this time, the help was eliminated. I wouldn't call anything on TNA worth it, because that's all they really seem to be able to do... and within 2 months, everyone on the side jumping people is feuding.

WWE needs to ride this one out. I don't wanna see these guys responsible for taking Taker out, because then you have the focus on a stable/faction who have done less to prove themselves than some of the guys currently on the roster who would skyrocket with that kind of attack to their resume.

I'd leave it focused on waging war with Cena/random others... and I agree with the above saying that they should reveal JR as leadership... and just have a bunch of guys who don't care about authority or any of that shit.

maty619

So I pretty much explained my feelings about NXT in the other thread.

How bad was Raw?! The 'WWE Universe' officially sucks ass, a body-slam challenge when a submission match is one of the options ????? a dance competion between Vlad and Santino ?????? Horny and TGK challenging for the tag titles ?????????? Matt Hardy vs Drew.... again ?????????????? Edge having his arm tied beind his back and getting disqualified ?????????????????????

So NXT was Raw's saving grace ?????????????????????????? actual superstars should be able to pull off epic endings like that but no, they need some amateurs ????????????????????????????????????????????

G 3

So NXT was Raw's saving grace ?????????????????????????? actual superstars should be able to pull off epic endings like that but no, they need some amateurs ????????????????????????????????????????????

None of them are amateurs. You'd be considered an amateur, not a guy who has a contract with WWE. But, anyways I don't see what was so good about the ending. It sucked, to me. They went in there and beat up Cena, then they went outside of the ring and started flipping over the announce table, then started to remove the padding on the ring. Oh yeah, tossing the chair up the entrance ramp was real coool. The ending with Mick Foley and Vince McMahon was better than this shit.

chessarmy

^ You are being waaaaay too negative, you didn't like it because they flipped chairs?? Really?? The NXT guys were put over HUGE, it was something the NWO would do, and it could possibly set up for a huge angle down the road, yet all you're thinking about was how they flipped chairs? ITS AN INVASION, you're telling me if you invaded someone's house you'd be careful not to mess anything up? C'mon man, learn to LIKE something for once

G 3

At first it was interesting, seeing Cena get basically destroyed by the numbers. I do see this as a way to get them onto the roster or something, but I think it would have been better if they attacked the season two NXT rookies and pros, or something along the lines of that.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
[yt]HouYIaDMer0[/yt]

Just posting this because it's amazing.

I'm gonna go tell him how awesome he was on Raw last night on facebook cuz we roll like that. We homies.