RAW 4/14 will be Warrior Tribute Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WWE are set to announce tonight that Raw will be "The Ultimate Warrior" tribute show next Monday.

Following Warrior's untimely death, WWE will celebrate the life of one of the most controversial superstars ever and likely feature comments from current superstars and highlights of his career. WWE Network has already featured several of Warrior's best moments over the past few days but may continue on Monday. This announcement should be confirmed on Smackdown tonight.​

1975256_714076661976904_6583052549941251354_n.jpg

Tribute from Smackdown​

Reactions: Butters!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I need to remember to buy a box of tissues before Monday night, because as with Owen Hart's and Eddie Guerrero's tribute shows before... I will be shedding tears.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds good, nice touch by the WWE!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Does "tribute show" mean it will be like Raw is Owen where we don't really get any storyline taking place and its all about Warrior, or will it just be like guys talking about Warrior before they cut to break and having a big segment?

Nothing will ever be as sad as Raw is Owen. Having watched the PPV live the night before I was pretty traumatized by that entire occurrence as a kid. x

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Does "tribute show" mean it will be like Raw is Owen where we don't really get any storyline taking place and its all about Warrior, or will it just be like guys talking about Warrior before they cut to break and having a big segment?

Nothing will ever be as sad as Raw is Owen. Having watched the PPV live the night before I was pretty traumatized by that entire occurrence as a kid. x

They haven't outlined the way the show will happen, basically just saying it will be a tribute to Warrior and that there will be highlights of his career shown as well as a replay of his last appearance on RAW. Hopefully they will start out with all the superstars out and a 10 bell salute at least... and then of course superstars talking about Warrior throughout the program.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No disrespect to Warrior but I hope I is a normal ep and they just mix in some warrior stuff and don't focus the entire show on him

Reactions: Leo C

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No disrespect to Warrior but I hope I is a normal ep and they just mix in some warrior stuff and don't focus the entire show on him
I imagine it'll probably be like the Eddie tribute show. Has matches and all and airs segments from Warriors career.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You really have to give it to WWE. Warrior got inducted (made them cash) and they made a new DVD filled with warrior propaganda, he took shots at his induction and honestly went on way too long, and then (luckily for WWE) died. Now they get to cash in on him 100x. I'm not saying his death doesnt suck for his family, but it's cash money for the company and his family now. He couldn't have picked a more profitable time to die.

Asshole comment, sure, but it's the truth.