Raw 3-28

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Miz/Cena/Rock/Taker/HHH..all in the same ring? what could happen..also 6 days till WM 27 Discuss

Axis

Reaction score
Finally a good HHH/Undertaker promo. Still not epic, they were clearly scrambling for a reason for the feud, but at least they put something on the board. The Morrison/Bryan vs Sheamus/Ziggler tag that just happened was a lot of fun. That would make a great Fatal Fourway for the US Title coming out of Mania.

Reaction score
Good Raw. Great lead in to Mania. And even though they gave away a potential drawing point for Mania, they left it to where you want to see more. And HHH/Taker was awesome and HBK's promo and presence just made it so awesome.

nikkoaz

Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling the two unthinkables could happen at mania? Miz over Cena and Trips ends the streak. Those were the only things I got from this Raw.

Axis

Reaction score
I don't think Miz over Cena is that unthinkable. Triple H over Undertaker is, and imo it would be laughably stupid.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I don't think Miz over Cena is that unthinkable. Triple H over Undertaker is, and imo it would be laughably stupid.

noumenon

Reaction score
At this point I would put money on cena putting miz over. It really seems as though this feud is a bypass for a cena rock confrontation and a possible cena heel turn.the triple h/hbk/taker segment was phenomenal. If this. Doesn't scream hhh heel turn I don't know what does... Either that or hbk costing him the match out of jelousy

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
At this point I would put money on cena putting miz over. It really seems as though this feud is a bypass for a cena rock confrontation and a possible cena heel turn.the triple h/hbk/taker segment was phenomenal. If this. Doesn't scream hhh heel turn I don't know what does... Either that or hbk costing him the match out of jelousy

I see Cena going over Miz, but after last night, it solidified the build for this feud, and I mean, I can also see Cena putting Miz over. Cena doesn't lose anything either way, tbh... but Miz has so much to gain by beating Cena. I'm honestly clueless on where they go with this one, and that hasn't been the case with a WWE Championship match in a VERY long time.

In regards to Triple H vs. Taker... this feud got VERY intriguing last night. They can honestly go so many ways, it's unbelievable. On one hand, you can have Taker holding HBK's soul, play up to the mindgames and dominance of the deadman... him blocking Sweet Chin and Shawn's reaction... it really built up to it that it could be the case. But in the same light, you look at Shawn's history, and it could be the setup for him to interfere and help put Triple H over Taker. The "your time is now" bit from last night's promo was intense, and rung out... and you think of the credibility it held with a guy like Shawn, and you can honestly see it having meaning with Taker. Or you have Shawn play the jealous route like he hinted at last night and cost Triple H the match, which completely devalues Undertaker continuing the streak.

I'd honestly love to see this match go clean in terms of having no interference... I'd love to just see a classic no-holds-barred streetfight between these guys and let them settle this themselves... I honestly believe I'd be disappointed in this match if it came down to having someone interfere. But I also imagine it would build an insane feud for the next couple months if someone WERE to interfere.

I really, honestly, don't know what to expect out of either of these matches. I've never felt as though anyone was going to take the Deadman's streak from him, not even with Shawn... this year though, I really don't know. I'd hate to see the streak end, especially to Triple H who says he has nothing else left to accomplish... you pretty much bury both guys careers from this feud if you have Triple H win (although you can always play up younger guys taking offense to Triple H acting like they don't exist)... and that's the only reason I believe you can't put Trips over Taker from a kayfabe point of view.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm thinking cena is gonna win the title at WM and the only reason i think it's cena over miz it's simply that cena gave his spot to "Jerry The King" at EC and besides that he hasn't really won much in terms of titles, unless you count the tag titles with miz.
And the match with HHH/Taker, Undertaker isn't losing this mtach, his streak will continue.
I also think that edge is gonna lose to del rio, thus making del rio new champion and edge getting his rematch which he'll lose and in comes Christain to feud with del rio for the title.....:)

noumenon

Reaction score
The mystery around the HHH/Taker match isn't if Triple H is going to win or not... Taker will come out on top, I don't think there's any question of that. However, there are so many things that could come out of this match. A HHH heel turn? HBK interference on Taker? HBK interference on HHH? The promo on RAW was done phenomenally down to Taker's tip of the hat to HHH on his way out of the ring. Excellent stuff here.

Cena/Miz is honestly the first WWE title match in years that has me baffled of who's coming out on top. This one has so many thinks looming around it, especially with Rock involved. Definitely WWE's strongest built title match in years.

Reaction score
Flywalker said:
you pretty much bury both guys careers from this feud if you have Triple H win

What? You never say anything that baffles me, but honestly there is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know where to begin. There is nothing short of them pulling a Benoit that could bury either of their careers.

...god...

Reaction score
Triple H isn't winning. No contest at best. I really hope HBK screws him and returns.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What? You never say anything that baffles me, but honestly there is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know where to begin. There is nothing short of them pulling a Benoit that could bury either of their careers.

Strictly kayfabe...

Undertaker has nothing left to compete for if he loses the streak. Triple has said all that is left for him to accomplish is ending the streak... so if he ends it, what has he got left to do?

Basically, you end Taker's career (presumably) and at the same time, Triple H is left floating around with no purpose other than to just be there?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Once again, instead of focusing on the WWE champion, the WWE are choosing to focus on an outside feud that will not be the main event of Wrestlemania. Granted, it's more compelling than Cena/Miz, but Cena/Rock is NOT the main event of WM 27 and the WWE doesn't seem to realize that. With HHH/Undertaker and the interjection of HBK, it ended this week with it being about HHH/Taker, not HHH/HBK or Taker/HBK. It was fun to watch, for sure, but horrible booking by the WWE. Maybe you shouldn't put your strap on a jobber like Miz and you wouldn't have this problem.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Vince didn't decide to have The Rock host WrestleMania because Miz is Champion...