RAW 3-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Sheamus didn't lose.

Just marked the fuck out for JR but Cole is....HOLY SHIT JR BOUT TO GET ON DAY ASS

Swagger is awesome

Discuss

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cole is the best heel announcer since Heenan. Tonight, he has surpassed King in his heyday.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^No. Absolutely not.

Axis

Reaction score
I think he's amazing. Yeah and that JR segment showed that this storyline doesn't need Stone Cold at all. He drags it down.

noumenon

Reaction score
Great match for the US title.
No HHH again... Wtf?
Cole is absolutely priceless.
Miz is probably the best built heel champion since HHH. Seriously... He is fucking awesome.

...god...

Reaction score
Miz and Cole, just fucking awesome. Everything they were involved with in this show was just godlike, they've single handedly made this whole product tenfolds better and the WWE actually seemingly giving a shit to build storylines as well. The addition of GRAND MASTER SEXAY and JR, all just perfect to continue building this feud. Don't really care about Punk/Orton, but I can't say it hasn't been built up very well, as it has. Then Miz's promos, just everything he's been saying is dead-on, perfect. Rock's opening was also lol.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Thank God they actually returned Sheamus to form last night. The ankle bit was awesome and his aggressiveness really suits him and makes him seem far more legit.

They should have killed the "King Sheamus" entrance though, or at least let him take the mic to declare on TV that he's through with it. But I'll take it.

noumenon

Reaction score
WWE would have to be completely out of their minds to not allow Miz to pick up the victory at mania. I haven't been so interested in a championship run in years. A win over Cena at mania would simply put him completely over the top. They should seriously have every other young superstar sit and watch miz tapes and take fucking notes.

Axis

Reaction score
I am not so sure the winner matters in the long-run. If there is a ref bump, and Rock runs down to make the victorious count for Cena, it could be a fun ending to the show. What matters is how they treat Miz after a loss. Is he Jericho's back to the mid-card, or is he Rock'd to stay in the main event picture?

...god...

Reaction score
I disagree, I think a win means everything at this point for him in how this feud is built. And at least a semi-clean win, not over-the-top heel bullshit.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Once again, not impressed at all by Miz. He looked like such a scrawny little bitch in the ring with Cena/Alberto/Clay. His promo last week was better. The way Miz is being built up, like a super heel, is exactly how Cena was built as a super face only Miz looks like a 4th grader.

The best parts of Raw were the US title match and the Rocks promo. Nice to see JR again but man did the crowd go silent for a lot of that promo. Cole is so hit and miss, I really wish he would stay consistent.

Contrary to what Cole said, Miz is still an afterthought. I can't wait for this title reign to be over so he can go back to the midcard where he belongs.

noumenon

Reaction score
Not even going to read the above post.
Anyway, I'm kind of leaning towards the fact that Miz would definitely benefit from the win here. If he does lose, but immediately comes back strong it'll be alright I think. He's been so incredible dominant in the last few weeks that it honestly doesn't seem like a far fetched theory that he could possibly beat Cena clean. A super competitive match, tons of near falls and perhaps a slight heel antic by Miz for the win would be just fine.

Kaedon

Reaction score
He's been getting heat for 4 straight weeks with ZERO repercussion. What's he supposed to do, dominate cena all the up until the match AND THEN beat him too?