1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

RAW 25....pure Rawstalgia

Discussion in 'Raw' started by Deezy, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    What do you call a celebration of quarter a century let downs? Raw 25th year special.

2. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Foley? But even he showed some resistance to Mistress Stephanie.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Raw 25 had alot of promise. ...then squandered it with a few bad moves.....so it's very fitting for an anniversary show.

4. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

At least we got the worse TV episode of the year out the way, RIGHT?

Cwalker likes this.
  5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    [​IMG]

6. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    Great episode of RAW.. A lot of nostalgia with all these legends and former stars.. DX segment was fun, minus the Balor Club's involvement, but it made sense because Gallows/Anderson was to have a match. Austin was fun to see as always. Elias is the best heel in the business.. Brock/Kane/Strowman could've been better, but they were short on time probably..

Anyways, good job WWE.

7. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fun show all around, time flew by. It was good to see all of the big names of the past.

I thought the reasoning behind everyone at ringside during the final segment was to have that big brawl that they always do before the rumble.

8. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    From what I saw, this show was an uber letdown but I still need to finish off about half the show. After reading the first hand account of what the people at the Manhattan Center went through, I feel super sorry for those bastards.

9. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Yeah I saw people at the Manhattan Center saying they paid $1000 to watch Raw on a big screen and get treated to a couple house show matches. That has to suck

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Bah....it was guys like Brock Lesnar Guy and frank the clown level who bought tickets.....fuck em.

I'm glad they got fleeced.

11. Admin Post
  12. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    They guys decided to buy a ticket. It's their own fault.. They should've went to Barclay's instead or watch it from home like everybody else.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I’m going to use arm chair arm dragging here…every quarterly hour would be a legend, then I throw in my hottest acts.

Braun and Brock would have sit down interviews in hours 1 and 2…then book the big showdown without all the roster just standing there looking dumb.

If I was using the women in a big tag match. …I would’ve asked if any of the women they brought in for this show wanted to work…then keep harping on how many of these “legends” could show up in the women’s Rumble.

Reigns and Miz were perfect…wouldn’t change a thing.

Would’ve left the Bar off the show, used them at the Manhatten centre against the Dudleys and maybe the crowd wouldn’t have acted like spoiled kids. Or even booked guys in a battle royal in the Manhatten centre.

I feel like the Barclays crowd wouldn’t have been so vocal of they had to see a few segments on the tron, if they had both places with equal time and used dark matches to keep the crowd entertained, show would’ve been met with better reactions

14. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Two arenas was a bad idea for show. But financially, it's pretty wise.