Raw 2-28

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Rock appearing on Raw?

HHH To come out and discuss WM

Discuss tonight Raw on the road to Wrestlemaniaaaa!!! 27

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This is the best mic work from Miz I've ever seen.

trilogy

Reaction score
what a promo from the rock again..this is amazing and this confrontation will be awesome..from the yabba dabba bitch!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Had no idea HBK will be in the building tonight. Damn, The Rock, HHH, and Austin all back in WWE at the same time.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder how smart it is business-wise for WWE to have someone that's so much better than their "top draw" come out and keep skewering him. If I was WWE i'd be doing my best to keep Cena away from Rock in a promo confrontation, Rock would expose and ruin him.

Reaction score
What an awful show. Terrible. If it wasn't for Rocky and HBK, this show would be unwatchable. I am beyond speechless about the way they ruined an entire years build up in 2 minutes and basically ruined a chance to cement someone for the next ten years. The last two shows were spectacular and this was just atrocious and with Mania around the corner, it's inexcusable to take a night off.

noumenon

Reaction score
1 sheamus. Is done.
2. Miz is doing a fantastic job of making himself seem relevant here. Perhaps more than cena, its great that they're allowing him to come off as vicious.
3 the crowd was one wrong line away from turning on rock for not being there. If you're going to do this rock at least be there, none of this via satellite bullshit. I thought he was going to come out when he snapped his fingers

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^ I though when the lights turned off, he would appear at the top of the ramp. That would have been fucking awesome, not this I'M AT HOME bullshit. Show up or get the fuck out.

I'm extremely pissed that Riley got fired (though we all know how 'firings' go) so excuse me while I stare at him and hate Cena even more.

alex-riley.jpg

John Cena's mug shot would never be that hardcore. DIAF CENA.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
So pissed off about the Sheamus segment. Totally ridiculous. It would have been a little better if he grabbed a microphone and had some back and forth before trying to attack Trips and getting pedigreed...but no.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Fuck Triple H, man. I was happy when he came back because he had been off my TV for a while so he wasn't immediately stale but seeing that shit just makes me want to fucking stab him repeatedly. Fuck you, Triple H, FUCK YOU.

They really need to stop this goddamn commercial bullshit right in the middle of a match. Can we NOT find a better time? Jesus Christ, that shit is getting annoying, and then you have to resort to lame 'this is what happened during the break' replays. I WANT TO SEE IT HAPPEN LIVE FFS

noumenon

Reaction score
I loved some of the reactions on people's faces in the crowd during Rock's promo, utterly fucking confused and kind of disgusted that he wasn't there. I even caught a few shaking their heads.
"I love you, I love WWE, I love this business, I'll never leave.... buuuuuuuuuut... I'm at home."

Reaction score
It was a good promo, but most of the time I was trying to see if I could see the "f" on the WWF scratch logo for his older belts or if the E gave him revamped ones. I know they give a majority of their champs copies, dont know how real, of the titles they win. I know we as fans see the titles as props, but in that sense, they really are accomplishments and trophies for those guys. I know I've seen Barry Darsow (Smash of Demolition) with his tag belt amongst all the other big names, so I guess they give them to almost everyone. I dunno...sorry to take this off topic.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If you watch the SD 10th Anniversary interview he did, it might just be me, but it looks weird how it's just black to the left of him when he is sitting in the chair, like it's the end of a stage or something, lol.