Raven Symone Shows Off Her Figure In Vibe Magazine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
1st Tuttorial For Beginners

f_Tuttorialm_c1a40c1.jpg

ADD REP!

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
One thing Id recommend is to explain the brushing abit more (first step) and how it got colored, if its for beginners.

Good looking sig though and nice and simple result.

Kairi

Reaction score
Raven Symone Shows Off Her Figure In Vibe Magazine

Raven Symone turns up the heat in a sexy black dress for her feature in Vibe’s Sexy Issue, on new stands now. She looks A-mazing! In the interview, she discusses the reaction to her recent weight loss, why she keeps it PG 13 and having to wear body pads for her new role in the new ABC Family series “State of Georgiaâ€
On reactions to her weight loss
I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, ‘Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous’. I’m like, ‘I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing’

On why she keeps it PG 13
It’s not so much about showing my sexy side because of the kids, I have to answer to my mama and brother, my dad and my grandparents, the ones I have to look in the eyes every day when I take my weave and eyelashes out.

On her new character
Ironically, my character is supposed to be the size that I was before. So I have to wear thicker body pads on the show.
Raven’s new show, “State of Georgia†follows the money strapped adventures of a woman who moves from New York to Georgia in hopes of becoming a famous actress. The show premieres Wednesday, June 23rd @ 8:30pm.

Kairi

Reaction score
Raven Symone on the cover of Rolling Out magazine
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 540x685 and weights 75KB.

Quote:
Raven-Symone is rockin’ her new figure and natural doo in the new issue of Rolling Out magazine‘s newest issue. The 25 year-old actress talked about her new show The Great State of Georgia, what she learned while working on Disney’s That’s So Raven and how she achieved her new figure:

On her new show, ‘The Great State of Georgia’:
The show focuses on the problems you can go through when auditioning and being rejected and, sometimes, accepted. It’s a good journey that my character, Georgia, goes through with a friend and her aunt, which is played by Loretta Devine. I find it interesting that I’m doing a role that mirrored my younger life when I moved from Georgia to New York. This is more of a sophisticated comedy, but we don’t take away from the fun aspect of it.

On the lessons learned while on ‘That’s So Raven’:

“That’s So Raven” was a blessing beyond belief. It was a set that was very nurturing. The main thing I learned was to pace yourself and have fun. When you get a job in the industry, you have a lot of obligations. Sometimes, you get tired, you get cranky, and, then, you’re labeled a diva. I’m not a diva. I’m tired, and my head hurts. So, I had to pace myself. Work starts at 8 a.m., and it ends at 8 p.m. During the show, some people would say, “You’re young. Keep going,” and I did. But eventually, I had to take a break because I was tired.

On how she was able to shed those pounds:
During “That’s So Raven,” I dealt with stress that an average 15-year-old might not go through, and my body showed those stresses on the outside. Doctors say that stress kills and that stress manifests itself in different ways. For me, and the way my genes are, I happened to get a little thicker. After “That’s So Raven” ended, the weight of the world was off of my shoulders. I was able to look at what was going on with me, instead of finding comfort in things that might not be the healthiest. By releasing those issues, my stress went away internally as well as externally.

Are guys intimidated by your success?
I guess guys do find me intimidating because they don’t come up to talk to me. I have to go to them. If I do talk to a guy, they understand who I am. I work from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. After that, I don’t talk about work. It’s all about the person the camera never sees.

What do you find attractive in a man, and what is your ideal first date?
The things I find attractive are ambition, talent, teeth and a car. I don’t like to drive. It doesn’t have to be a Bentley. You can drive a Pinto, and I’ll pay for gas. But I won’t pay your insurance [laughs]. My ideal first date is no weave, no eyebrows, no makeup. I need to be in sweats, and I need him to be in sweats. We can drive around and see different houses. That’s my favorite date ever. I don’t want to go anywhere special. I just want to go for a ride.

Is there a way to balance a relationship with your schedule?
I was raised to be about my business. I love the people who are around, but if I get a [business] call, I have to get up and go. I’m on a path for myself. When I’m done, I’ll start that other side of life. I can’t have distractions. If you’re a distraction, you gotta go.

What advice do you give to young black actresses who are trying to establish a career in Hollywood?

The first thing, when trying to get into Hollywood when you’re not the cookie-cutter type, is to not put a label on yourself. I’m African American, but, when it comes to TV, don’t label yourself. I don’t want to be labeled because, I then put restrictions on myself. When other people label me, that’s different. I go into auditions knowing I’m not going to get the role, but at least that person has seen me and remembers me. But if you label yourself from the beginning, you won’t go out for the role that was written for other cultures. Make your own way. With the technology today, you can become a brand.

What will be Raven-Symoné’s legacy?
I want people to say, “She made me laugh and brightened my day. As a brand, she kept in mind the different flavors in the world.” And I want people to know that I was always honest and told the truth.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Her face looks copied and pasted on that cover lol but looks great in the pics.