TLC Rate TLC 2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate TLC

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate TLC 2019 and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Ladder Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Champions the New Day vs the Revival

The New Day retained

Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy

Black won by pin fall

Raw Tag Team Championship: Champions the Viking Raiders vs the OC

The Viking Raiders retained by double count out

TLC Match King Corbin vs Roman Reigns

Corbin won by pin fall

Bray Wyatt vs the Miz

Wyatt won by pin fall. After the match, Wyatt tried to punish Miz, but Daniel Bryan appeared and beat the ever living shit out of Wyatt until the lights went out and he disappeared.

Tables Match: Bobby Lashley vs Rusev

Lashley won

TLC Match for the Women's Tag Team Championship: Champions the Kabuki Warriors vs Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch

The Kabuki Warriors won

The show ended with the locker room brawl braking out in the arena.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A few decent matches and a few bad ones too. But that's sports entertainment. If you want to watch pro wrestling, check out NWA Into the Fire. Not a perfect show, but a solid pro wrestling show.

I have to admit being irritated that the one time I want Roman to win, he loses.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Humberto's and Aleister's matches were the only really good matches tonight. New Day match was okay, Roman and Baron dragged on way too long and was a bore, Brays was useless and a snore, Raiders was meh, Rusev's was okay, and Raiders was fucking dumb. The main event felt slow and just wasn;t well put together. Overall 3/10
Rate TLC 2019 and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Ladder Match for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Champions the New Day vs the Revival

The New Day retained

Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy

Black won by pin fall

Raw Tag Team Championship: Champions the Viking Raiders vs the OC

The Viking Raiders retained by pin fall

TLC Match King Corbin vs Roman Reigns

Corbin won by pin fall

Bray Wyatt vs the Miz

Wyatt won by pin fall. After the match, Wyatt tried to punish Miz, but Daniel Bryan appeared and beat the ever living shit out of Wyatt until the lights went out and he disappeared.

Tables Match: Bobby Lashley vs Rusev

Lashley won

TLC Match for the Women's Tag Team Championship: Champions the Kabuki Warriors vs Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch

The Kabuki Warriors won

The show ended with the locker room brawl braking out in the arena.
Raiders retained by Double Count Out and not pin fall

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Humberto's and Aleister's matches were the only really good matches tonight. New Day match was okay, Roman and Baron dragged on way too long and was a bore, Brays was useless and a snore, Raiders was meh, Rusev's was okay, and Raiders was fucking dumb. The main event felt slow and just wasn;t well put together. Overall 3/10

Raiders retained by Double Count Out and not pin fall

Thanks, you know I missed the match and my source said pin fall, so I appreciate the correction.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I liked how they’re doing something different with Bray. I like that they had him wrestle and not the Fiend. It was different. How the Miz knocked his shoulder out of place and he fixed it by ramming himself into the barricade. It was all funny and interesting.

I think they could’ve handled the DB comeback a little better, but other than that, it was good

Reactions: The Gipper

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Buddy Murphy and Aleister Black was the only match worth watching.. even though the crowd was dead.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Buddy Murphy and Aleister Black was the only match worth watching.. even though the crowd was dead.
The match with no story between two guys with no characters was the best match of the night. Ffs.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Because he is soooo generic. Main roster black is just him wanting to fight and then fighting. So fucking what.
Would that be worse than being in a Rusev/Lashley or Reigns/Corbin feud?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Would that be worse than being in a Rusev/Lashley or Reigns/Corbin feud?
Yes...obviously....no one cares about action with no story or character. That's why everyone hates the new star wars movies

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Because he is soooo generic. Main roster black is just him wanting to fight and then fighting. So fucking what.
Someone has never heard of the Dawsons.

In all seriousness the main roster hasnt been good to Aliester, sure his match with Buddy Murphy at TLC was a great match, easily one of the best matches WWE has had in recent memory, second only to that Daniel Bryan Adam Cole match. Aliester was better in NXT as were many former NXT superstars, i still remember his fued against Velveteen Dream.

Yes...obviously....no one cares about action with no story or character.
This is false, to a extent.

I cant even count how many times ive watched a New Japan match, not knowing any of the people in the match, no context of the story, but by the end of the match i was a fan of both individuals regardless of whtever story there was as i ddint know about it, or anything about their characters, they might aswell not have any. You can make someone care about the action even if you lack story and character, because you can build all of that in the match itself. Yes characters and stories are important, but they come in all shapes and sizes, the story in the ring is just as valuable as the story outside of it, as long as you have one, you can sometimes get away without the other. Atleast in the wrestling world.

I remember watching Kenny Omega vs Okada and their series of amazing matches, knowing nothing about the people involved, not knowing the story or characters, and just enjoying the incredible matches for what they were, because you didnt need to know the story, the match told you everything you needed to know.