Rate the ugly IWF members out of 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
j

30lfg21.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I thought he said he toke the great members from here and brought them over there.

XBA, Mizmasta, John, Wordlife, J, Constantine, Constantine's 'roommate', though the mods have said Constantine has 3 accounts there so they are going to keep an eye on him, ROFL, and myself are there (I think a few others I am forgetting). I joined in 2008 and then this gay IWF influx started last week.

Just to clarify, not everyone in that list is a good member, I am just saying that is who is there.

...god...

Reaction score
What an elite list. Just missing Famous and Blaze.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
where is famous anyways, haven't seen his face around here in awhile.....and thats not a bad thing. Maybe he's off shooting another appearence on I Love NY

...god...

Reaction score
MS deleted his account and his hectic life and busy schedule (of coloring images with sparkly shit) prevented him from reregistering.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
ah, he was one of the never came back people....wonder if Blue whats his dumbass name there demanding legend and vip status in the site feedback section is him?