Rate the match!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angelo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce to you a new concept. Fairly regularly I will propose a match that you should rate according to certain criteria and why not (it could even be a big plus) discuss the match. Subjective opinion is asked here, I beg your giving your own opinion.

The criteria are:

Quality of the Feud: / 5
Quality of the match: / 5
Atmosphere: / 5
Logical result: / 5

Rating: / 20

And we begin with stipulation match, the first of his kind, the Ambulance match! Everything happens in 2003, Kane has just lost his mask and enter into feud against the McMahon family and especially Shano O'Mac! I offer this time their confrontation in an Ambulance Match at Survivor Series 2003!
In your notes!

[video=dailymotion;xhwns]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhwns_shane-mcmahon-vs-kane_sport[/video]

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I actually went to a house show RIGHT after Kane unmasked and he was awesome to see live, I actually enjoyed this match.

Quality of the Feud: 4/ 5
Quality of the match: 4/ 5
Atmosphere:5 / 5
Logical result:5 / 5

Rating: 18/20

The match and feud for me was a enjoyable one. I thought the match was a great atmosphere and was built so well by the creative team. The match itself wasn't a five star gem but it was one that people remembered for years to come, and quite honestly was one of my favorites featuring Kane. Had great spots from both guys, and was very physical and told a great story on how both men hated each other so much. Remember the build up to this match? Kane shocked Shane O Mac's little Macs,.