Rate the last album you listened to!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How are the lyrics? If I'm not mistaken Steve was the primary lyricist in addition to being the rhythm guitarist.
I honestly didn't notice any particular difference in lyrics. They still followed the same style of life observations, relationships and such.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I honestly didn't notice any particular difference in lyrics. They still followed the same style of life observations, relationships and such.

Hmm I'll have to check it out, haven't listened to NFG in awhile but I used to like them a good bit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I have a very broad taste in music, there are some things where I draw the line at such as excessive country songs and screaming black/death metal.. those two genres can get awfully repetitive.

My taste in music is very versatile, as well. I listen to almost every genre... Except that death/black metal screamo shit, that's where I draw the line... Avenged Sevenfold is my second favorite band, but I absolutely hate their first album - Sounding The 7th Trumpet, it was all screams. They got better and better with each album, though, starting with Waking The Fallen, which also had screaming on it, but it was bearable and understandable for my ears.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
32c35a53bca76a4de49f902c32b1ea5c.jpg

Florida Georgia Line - Anything Goes 3/10

WTF happened to this band? Their first album was better.
First of all, I hate it when artists pose for their album covers.

Anything Goes - Meh
Sun Daze - :facepalm1:
Good Good - Typical country song. It's got a nice melody, though.
Dirt - Nice
Smile - Shite
Sippin' On Fire - Decent
Smoke - Meh, heard it all before
Bumpin' The Night - Cheesy, but has a nice melody
Angel - Decent tune
Confession - :haha:
Like You Ain't Even Gone - Some hardcore bullshit
Every Night - Cheesy as fuck

Bonus Tracks:
Girl On The Radio - :eek:hgod:
Dance For Me - :eek:hgod:
That's What's Up -:eek:hgod:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
99946004bbe766d237630395185d1515.jpg

Sick. Sick. Sick album. 9/10

Highlights of the album: The Devil In I, Killpop, AOV, Sarcastrophe, Goodbye, Nomadic, The One That Kills The Least, Custer, If Rain Is What You Want

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
b811710a5ac5c1ba1cc259feafe42169.jpg

Rancid - Honor Is All We Know 3/10

All I can say is that I'm disappointed, I expected so much more from this album.

However, there's some good stuff: 'Face Up', 'Breakdown', 'Turn In Your Badge'

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
8e69bdf4c488eb0fe69cf92cd6b99587.jpg

Transit - Joyride 5/10

It's a fine album, really. I wasn't blown away or anything, but it has its nice moments.

Highlights of the album: 'The Only One', 'Saturday, Sunday', 'Loneliness Burns', 'Follow Me'

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
dee64e2f98538eadf9e4fde93f04a5a3.jpg

Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways 10/10

It's such an immense, fantastic, insurmountable piece of music. I can't even describe how much I love this album! It's perfect! Every song on this album is a journey. This is the best Foo Fighters album to date, they totally outdid and outshined 'Wasting Light' album with this one.

Highlights of the album: 'Something From Nothing', 'The Feast And The Famine', 'Congregation', 'What Did I Do? / God As My Witness', 'Outside', 'In The Clear', 'Subterranean', 'I Am A River'

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
nickelnofixed.jpg

Nickelback - No Fixed Address 2/10

I was fucking disappointed. WTF happened to this band? Their last album was actually listenable and not this forgettable. They just keep repeating themselves and slowly becoming a boy-band. Oh well...

Highlights of the album: 'Edge Of A Revolution' and 'Satellite'