• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the last album you listened to!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Chemically Imbalanced - Chris Webby
essentially still not mainstream but not quite underground anymore.
I liked his first studio album a lot, not as much as some of his free mixtapes available on DatPiff.

7.5/10 I'd give it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Damnesia by Alkaline Trio.

An acoustic best of album with most of their biggest hits and best songs. One of my favorite albums to be honest.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
4678aaa21e00263936454b55139540cf.jpg

Maroon 5 - V 8.5/10

Listened to this album today. Damn good stuff, love it!

Highlights of the album: Maps, Animals, It Was Always You, Unkiss Me, Leaving California, Coming Back For You, Feelings, My Heart Is Open

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
- Wow, forgotten to post in this thread in a long time. Since my last post, I've probably listened to like 4-5 albums. So I'll apologize for a few upcoming 'spam' posts.

b6c6b2ae60c104e108fa8059ee312b39.jpg

Definitely some good, catchy stuff with some tasty riffs on the album!

Highlights of the album: Addiction Of You, Curtain Call, Last Song For You, The Secret, Tragedy And Romance

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
8da93c4cbc1f6957c5ee5578c4f533fc.jpeg

4.5/10

Not bad... Considering that his last album 'Based On A True Story' came out last year, and quite frankly it was a whole lot better than this one...

However I did like tunes like Lonley Tonight, A Girl, Anyone Else, Bringing Back The Sunshine and Just South Of Heaven. The rest was pretty much meh.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
7b0e352005b33ef0bec751ea8686d3cd._.jpg

WTF happened to this band? The last album was good! This one... Eww! 1/10
'One Bedroom' is the only song I could listen from this album, the rest was cheesy and almost made me wanna vomit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators - World On Fire

- Don't judge it by its cover! Go listen to it, if you're a fan of rock 'n' roll and it'll blow your tits off! There are 17 songs on the album and each one is rock 'n' fuckin' roll at its best!
b1427cd6b165f756e8bc396c25cda5e1.jpg

This album is absolute perfection! Nuff said. 10/10 bay-beh
Everything that Myles Kennedy has been a part of cannot cease to amaze me!

Highlights of the album:
Battleground, Beneath The Savage Sun, 30 Years To Life, Bent To Fly, Stone Blind, The Unholy, The Dissident, World On Fire, Shadow Life, Withered Delilah, Wicked Stone

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
9204631ab243b35ddb575a469c355556.png

Ed Sheeran's album 'X' was the most recent album I've listened to fully to be honest.. I've never really listened to him much but someone told me I'd have a high chance of enjoying the style.. they were right. I gave this album a solid 9 out of 10.

I dig the three singles that they first released off of it; "Sing", "Don't" and "Thinking out Loud" the most.. but the album in general is pretty entertaining if you like that style of music.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
9204631ab243b35ddb575a469c355556.png

Ed Sheeran's album 'X' was the most recent album I've listened to fully to be honest.. I've never really listened to him much but someone told me I'd have a high chance of enjoying the style.. they were right. I gave this album a solid 9 out of 10.

I dig the three singles that they first released off of it; "Sing", "Don't" and "Thinking out Loud" the most.. but the album in general is pretty entertaining if you like that style of music.

I prefer the last one, '+' over the new one. But this one is still good, without a shadow of a doubt. I'd prolly give it 8/10

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I prefer the last one, '+' over the new one. But this one is still good, without a shadow of a doubt. I'd prolly give it 8/10
I haven't actually heard '+' all the way through so I can't make that call just yet, however when I do listen to the whole thing I will tell you which one I prefer.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I haven't actually heard '+' all the way through so I can't make that call just yet, however when I do listen to the whole thing I will tell you which one I prefer.

Sure do, bro.

I have really enjoyed that album all the way through, it's one of my favorites.

I'm also glad we have similar taste in music.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Sure do, bro.

I have really enjoyed that album all the way through, it's one of my favorites.

I'm also glad we have similar taste in music.

I have a very broad taste in music, there are some things where I draw the line at such as excessive country songs and screaming black/death metal.. those two genres can get awfully repetitive.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Resurrection by New Found Glory

This was an album right up my alley. Fun, fast tempo pop punk with hard influences. This was the first NFG album without their rhythm guitar player but they are soldiering on very well.

Fav tracks off of this album is Ready and willin, Selfless and Vicious love.

4 stars out of 5 for me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Resurrection by New Found Glory

This was an album right up my alley. Fun, fast tempo pop punk with hard influences. This was the first NFG album without their rhythm guitar player but they are soldiering on very well.

Fav tracks off of this album is Ready and willin, Selfless and Vicious love.

4 stars out of 5 for me

How are the lyrics? If I'm not mistaken Steve was the primary lyricist in addition to being the rhythm guitarist.