• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the Game: Game-3 Grand Theft Auto III

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Socom: US Navy Seals scored 75%

The next game to rate is Grand Theft Auto III for PS2 and XBOX.

gtaiiixi8.jpg

Rated RJC

Reaction score
9.5/10 This game is built up for hours of fun. I couldnt count how many times me and my friends just traded turns going around and shooting at shit, great times.

King_Ash

Reaction score
10/10 for sure. In my opinion this was the best out of the GTAIII Engine series... although it lacked some of the features of SA and VC terriably. But when it comes down to it, the setting... the story... and the gameplay was just awesome.

P.S: The guy you play (The guy who doesnt speak) is my favourite all time GTA character if only he was the main dude in IV that would kick so much ass.

Miller

Reaction score
This game was a ton of fun, even if you jsut wanted to run someone over with a car for a few minutes then you could. It's a blast all the time no matter what you wanted to do. 9/10