Rate The Diva day 59-Maria

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

bullfucking shit

i cant believe shes really getting all this!!!!!

trish>torrie>kelly.

maria is ........

ronnysimmons.jpg

MasterEvc

Reaction score
10/10. She has real tits, (Gasp!) and a nice ass.

Real or enhanced it doesnt bother me as long as there is something there.

My vote is 10/10

She is probably the only "all natural" girl they have, and she is gorgeous. I think that Maria and Mickie are the 2 most beautiful diva's on the roster.

About her being an airhead, thats her role, she does it good, shes really smart outside the WWE.

Mr. Mat

the dark knight
bullfucking shit

i cant believe shes really getting all this!!!!!

trish>torrie>kelly.

maria is ........

stfu TDK she's so sexy trish & torrie are hot but kelly got nothing on maria :inlove:

ChiWa

Reaction score
I remember watching the first Diva Search and thinking, Carmella is by far the hottest looking, Christy will be the best wrestling chick, and I would rather get my hands on Maria for a couple hours than all of them.
9.5/10

Reaction score
10/10 Shes acts dumb and looks easy to lay sweet and cute ass and ummmm just wanna bam all night long

Maria 10/10

Nation

Real or enhanced it doesnt bother me as long as there is something there.

My vote is 10/10

She is probably the only "all natural" girl they have, and she is gorgeous. I think that Maria and Mickie are the 2 most beautiful diva's on the roster.

About her being an airhead, thats her role, she does it good, shes really smart outside the WWE.

You call this beautiful?
001ti9.jpg