• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate the Avy & Sig above you

6/10 Never really looked like he had any desire to be in the ring. However he was ALWAYS entertaining. nWo was the greatest thing in wrestling in years. Very controversial. He's also funny as hell on TNA right now. Showing the guy has a great sense of humor and is a performer. But wrestling ability wise, he never sold me.

Great entertainer, frequently funny as hell (kick Don West out of his chair and put Nash in it!) but average at best in the ring and I thinks he knows it. The way he overegged those already exagerated X-Division pioneer statements says it all to me. The guy's no idiot.

As for his well documented propensity for gaining injuries, he was also pretty adept at doling them out. Did anyone see that botched powerbomb that nearly killed the Big Show?

He's had his moments and I have a lot of time for the guy but he deserves no more than 6/10 in my opinion.

Montana

A solid 8/10

Great for his size, kinda ran into the batista problem, where he was pushed too fast, thus the wwe didnt know what to do with him towards the end of his wwf stint.

circle

6/10 for me...only b/c of the backstage politics, and I never was all that enthused with mr. nash