• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live! 9/10/2019

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 5/10

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I'm saying that Miz is overall better. Andrade looks like a jobber compared to him
I mean, when the company sucks at booking you accordingly ofcourse hes gonna look like a jobber, espacially if hes beaten by the Miz.

If your goal is to push the newer talent (and it should be) then you make them look strong against people they should be strong against, Andrade has had great match after great match, just look at the matches he had with Rey, Rey made him look like a million bucks and hell the only reason WWE gave him any sort of push was because FOX wanted more latino superstars, so i guess they fufilled that and stopped caring since they had him lose during KOTR when he should have won, Miz is good but he is also mid card, his main event days are long gone (and i remember that time frame when he was WWE champion and beat john cena....granted it was thanks to the rock but still.) The problem isnt Andrade, he doesnt lack really anything, sure he isnt the best talker but thats why vega is with him, but his in ring ability is great, Miz is decent but certainly nowhere near his level. So if you wanna talk over Miz has the Mic Skill but Andrade has better in ring talent and better matches, thats 2 to 1.

I get what your saying, but i must dissagree.
[automerge]1568197330[/automerge]
Honestly its kinda sad

WWE has, without question, the best roster in terms of talent (Bare with me on this one @Grievous II lol) in the world, New Japan has plenty of amazing people all both incredible in the ring and the mic, (Will Ospreay, Jay White, Okada, Tetsuya Naito, Lance Archor and many others) AEW also has alot of great people, but WWE has more, alot more, they, by all accounts should have easily the best roster of ANY company, and they do! everyone has so much talent and ability, more so then the other promotions.

But the only problem is their inability to correctly use that talent, weither that be holding them back in the ring, or on the mic, Vince has no idea how much better the show would be if they took away scripts gave them freedom and let them wrestle their matches, people like Andrade would get over easily with their ring work alone (and in this day and age thats all you need, hell i remember the Royal Rumble and when AJ Styles debuted i popped because i heard of how amazing he was and how hes one of the all time greats in the ring, i was excited based on his ring ability alone.)

But thanks to vince who doesnt think foreigners can be the faces of the company (Remember when Shinsuke Nakamura and Asuka won the Royal Rumble and lost their matches at WrestleMania?) people like Andrade cant truly get over because one way or another they are held back by restricted in ring work, bad booking, or terrible script writeing.

Its a shame, the best talent in the world, and they waste it, and only a few of them get to shine. (Like Bray Wyatt, who, like his gimmick or not, gets to be the character he wants to be and not have to deal with scripts because they trust him, you'd think they would learn from Bray that they can trust these superstars but as always they dont.)

Sooooo yeah lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
But the only problem is their inability to correctly use that talent, whether that be holding them back in the ring, or on the mic, Vince has no idea how much better the show would be if they took away scripts gave them freedom and let them wrestle their matches, people like Andrade would get over easily with their ring work alone.
giphy.gif

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Below average show in my view and above anything else, a wasted opportunity for WWE as it pertains to the Fiend and a potential storyline with the Undertaker. You had the perfect time and place, yet they chose to do nothing.

I'm glad at least the live crowd had the chance to see the Fiend in some action, however I'm with Grevious here, non televised matches mean absolute shit. You just have to strike while the iron is hot and not showcasing the Fiend on live TV and in the most historic arena just I find it to be a miserable failure on WWE's behalf...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
But thanks to vince who doesnt think foreigners can be the faces of the company (Remember when Shinsuke Nakamura and Asuka won the Royal Rumble and lost their matches at WrestleMania?) people like Andrade cant truly get over because one way or another they are held back by restricted in ring work, bad booking, or terrible script writeing.
To kind of add to this, Vince's and the writter's thing is that because the foreign wrestlers like Asuka, Sane, Shinsuke, and so forth can't be faces, so to say, is because people can't relate to them and can't understand them, as most have to learn English. Also, their gimmicks usually don't help unless you know their previous work and know it from their, for example, Shinsuke being called "The Artist". Unless, you watch New Japan you wouldn't get it or how people don't understand Sane's "pirate" gimmick. Though if you look New Japan, for example, a lot of the wrestlers who don't speak Japanese, such as Will, Jay, Jon, and others, are over with the crowd. Now that could be because of the fact Japanese wrestling is more focused on the wrestling itself and the match itself tells the story not the promos. I remember watching a interview with JR, I think or someone else, that said the reason why Vince never wanted to the belt on Eddie was because he was Mexican and people couldn't relate to him, which we know now is a complete shit as he influenced and inspired many people.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The Fiend is not even my favorite thing in WWE right now. I understand why people like it, though, because i LOVE creepypasta. The two things in entertainment that I love more than anything else are pro wrestling and creepypasta. But I just like the demon better. I mean, maybe it's because he has a nicer ass and a packed crotch, but I really don't know.

But I am being silly. The fact that the Fiend is SOOOOO over and Shane McMahon is about as over as under is shows what was wrong with the show.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
To kind of add to this, Vince's and the writter's thing is that because the foreign wrestlers like Asuka, Sane, Shinsuke, and so forth can't be faces, so to say, is because people can't relate to them and can't understand them, as most have to learn English. Also, their gimmicks usually don't help unless you know their previous work and know it from their, for example, Shinsuke being called "The Artist". Unless, you watch New Japan you wouldn't get it or how people don't understand Sane's "pirate" gimmick. Though if you look New Japan, for example, a lot of the wrestlers who don't speak Japanese, such as Will, Jay, Jon, and others, are over with the crowd. Now that could be because of the fact Japanese wrestling is more focused on the wrestling itself and the match itself tells the story not the promos. I remember watching a interview with JR, I think or someone else, that said the reason why Vince never wanted to the belt on Eddie was because he was Mexican and people couldn't relate to him, which we know now is a complete shit as he influenced and inspired many people.

My dad is Vince's age and they remind me a LOT of each other. I don't pretend to know Vince's mind. That would be unfair of me to claim, but he has seemed to have a bias against Japanese wrestlers. My father, to this day, thinks the Japanese are trying to take over our country. They were both born around the time of the Occupation. Get over it, people. Japan is one of the closest allies we have.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley