• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live! 12/19/2017

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Share your thoughts on tonight's SmackDown Live!

• Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin def. The Usos
  • Naomi and Charlotte def. Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan
  • The New Day def. Rusev and Aiden English
  • AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton def. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Jinder Mahal

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what's happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show (featuring no Becky
for a little while) this week...

~ I honestly & truthfully do not give a single, flying fuck about the Bryan/McMahon angle...so SKIP!!!

~ So the Usos retain at Clash of Champions...only to get pinned clean tonight? 50/50 Booking
strikes again!

~ My Bae, My Amazon, the REAL Goddess Charlotte...how I love thee.

I actually think we need to see some more Charlotte vs. Naomi matches...we were only
given 2 of them way back when my Bae first joined SmackDown...but I honestly want
to see Charlotte vs. Becky at Wrestlemania.

Also...won't there be a title match at the Royal Rumble Charlotte? I'm just curious is all.

~ And another tag match (I miss Becky!) and the Riott Squad is defeated...Ugh...well...at
least Ruby hasn't been pinned yet.

Also...I'm not a fan of the Rear View...I mean I wouldn't mind being hit by it...but it doesn't
seem like a finishing move if you know what I mean.

~ I just want Rusev to be successful...I don't really care how.

~ So...did Dolph just retire/walk out? I was certain the WWE had him win the U.S title so he'd
resign with the company & not go to NJPW & wrestle Kenny Omega.

Perhaps him & Natalya will show up working together with some kind of new gimmick?

~ And the New Day get their win back...50/50 Booking strikes again!

~ The main event was cool...6 guys I all really like (including Jinder) & the right team won.
I'm curious to see who will feud with A.J next (Zayn, Nakamura or Orton?) and its a real shame
there was no sign of Corbin, Roode or Carmella on the show...but...I guess we need Daniel Bryan
& Shane McMahon crapping on about crap instead of showcasing the ACTUAL talent.

No...we don't need to see that at all...

And I'm done...

Hurry back Becky...SmackDown isn't the same without you!

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
I’m starting to think Ziggler hasn’t left but will only return at the Royal Rumble and win it. I mean we all have a suspicion that Styles and Nakamura will face eachother at Wrestlemania but maybe the plans have changed? Or maybe the match will still go on but not for the Championship and Styles drops the title at Elimination Chamber

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
It was a good show. I finally watched a full episode of smackdown. Gotta be the first one since mania season. No time anymore lol.

I was a little harsh on my criticism of how they executed the whole Daniel Bryan and Shane o mac angle on the ppv, but in hindsight it really wasn't all that bad. And it progressed their story. Unlike other members I really don't mind this angle. It atleast gives an alternate storyline to the show outside of the standard "I'm the champion I'm the best" "no I'm the best I'll win your title" format which grows old fast.

The Ziggler bit was interesting. Like to see where that is headed.

I'll be tuning in next week again lol been a while since I've actually watched episodes

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I gave this show a 4, another WWE show with very little happening on it but they are slowly building up towards Royal Rumble so that's cool. They're really forcing Benjamin & Gable on us instead of being creative enough to make them interesting. Why disrespect The Usos by having them lose the very next show after a PPV victory?? Anyways, I can't wait to see more Naomi vs Charlotte matches whenever that'll be!! Looks like Rusev and Aiden English are becoming a face tag team, maybe not but it seems like it. I'm not sure how to take Ziggler's title antic but it was........"interesting". Not really an exciting main event IMO, but it'll be interesting who will be AJ's next opponent for the title.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I’m starting to think Ziggler hasn’t left but will only return at the Royal Rumble and win it. I mean we all have a suspicion that Styles and Nakamura will face eachother at Wrestlemania but maybe the plans have changed? Or maybe the match will still go on but not for the Championship and Styles drops the title at Elimination Chamber
As much as I like the sound of that, and as much as I love Ziggler, Vince has already made it pretty clear over the years that he sees Dolph as nothing more then a good seller who's main role is to enhance other talent.