Rate Smackdown Live 1000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live 1000

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate the 1000th episode of Smackdown and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Truth TV

Truth and Carmella kept having dance breaks rather than introducing their guest.

First Stephanie McMahon came out and was interrupted by Shane McMahon. The two were bickering about whose show was better. Vince McMahon than came out and told them the crowd wanted to be entertained, not listen to their bickering. So Vince began another dance break and all five in the ring began dancing.

AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan vs the Usos

The Usos won by pin fall.

Evolution Reunion

Wooo!

WWE World Cup Qualifier: The Miz vs Rusev

The Miz won quickly by pin fall when Aiden English interfered and distracted him.

Edge and Becky Lynch

Edge told Becky she made a mistake turning her back on Charlotte because of how important friendship is. Becky rejected this and told him to leave the ring. Charlotte came out and attacked Becky.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Champions the New Day vs The Bar

The Bar won the tag team championship after Big Show eliminated Kofi from interfering outside the ring.

WWE World Cup Qualifying Match: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio won by pin fall.

The Undertaker then came to the ring. He simply told DX rest in peace and left.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That ending lost 2 points for me. 1 point off for Orton not being sadistic either. Everything else was good tho. 7/10

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was entertained at least. None of the matches really were that great and the segments mostly seemed kinda pointless, but Vince's dance break was cool.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That Undertaker ending was choice. Go ahead and hate me.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stop saying choice - saying choice is not choice.

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Only giving it a 3/10 cause Rey (the wrestler that got me into wrestling) Other than that it was disappointing.. It built hype it came nowhere close to delevering apon..

3/10 Just like RAW 25 it'll probably be forgotten in a few years... Nothing really memorable about this show..

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
This show was so disappointing. Everything good got no time while everything bad took forever.

Randy Orton roasting his mates, five stars, twenty seconds. Batista ranting about absolutely nothing, twelve minutes. Edge ruining himself, six minutes, Becky being awesome, one minute. Kurt Angle talking, fifteen seconds. Vickie Guerrero and Teddy Long, 3 seconds each. Taz and Micheal Cole, not there. The McMahons dancing, 15 minutes

Rey pinning Shinsuke CLEAN, bleh, Miz v Ruru lasting 15 seconds, bleh, Undertaker saying one line on the show he built, and talking for ten minutes on Raw, bleh

Also, Big Show turning heel, mkay

Overall, both tag matches were cool, and that's about it

2/10

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
3/10.

I actually despise the writers. How do you promote a historic show like this and evidently not do anything?
Like what did the opening with the McMahon's really sell? Why was a person like Angle on commentary for like 2 minutes? Why are we still pushing for Charlotte to get sympathy? And do I gotta even mention how useless Taker is in 90% of his appearances?

It felt like a normal Smackdown with guest stars on it.

I know a lot of people say they can book better in WWE, but literally, I could write this show better than those fucks did.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Champions the New Day vs The Bar

The Bar won the tag team championship after Big Show eliminated Kofi from interfering outside the ring.
Okay...fine.

The entire SDL tag division is pretty stale at this point in time.

Shame SAni†Y was D.O.A & AoP went to RAW.

:emoji_thinking:

Can we have Luke Harper join SAni†Y and form a tag team
with Killian Dain? Now that would be awesome to see.

WWE World Cup Qualifying Match: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio won by pin fall.
So is Rey under contract now?

And Nakamura continues to be
booked like a fucking loser...even
with a title.

He's nothing but a joke now.

The Undertaker then came to the ring. He simply told DX rest in peace and left.
Mark...I respect you & you are one of the all time greatest...

but please...R.I.P...

Retire in Peace.

Edge and Becky Lynch

Edge told Becky she made a mistake turning her back on Charlotte because of how important friendship is. Becky rejected this and told him to leave the ring. Charlotte came out and attacked Becky.
Okay WWE...Becky & Charlotte are just abut even now
as far as kicking the piss out of each other. Keep them
apart until Evolution please.

Also its easy for Edge to say "stick with your friends"
considering he was the one who cast a shadow over
Christian for years.

Becky is better off on her own kicking as much ass
as possible.

Also...I'm sitting at my local shopping center
using their free wi-fi...and its really weird.

Well...there is a first time for everything I guess.

I'm going to go get a Frozen Coke now.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: bullyballmm

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really wanted them to bring the fist stage back for 1 night only, but I also wasn't really shocked or disappointed to see that this wasn't the case. I already went into this show thinking that they're probably not gonna go all out like they did for Raw 6 years ago
  • I don't really like Truth TV and I don't really get how these dance breaks are over with the crowd. They're as corny as NXT in 2010. Vince doing it tho made it a tiny bit better
  • Evolution coming out was cool, we all know how much this stable meant to each of them and it's always a joy to see Ric out there having fun. Props to Orton for trying to stay in character as well. Batista already said numerous times that he wants his final match to be against Triple H, so I guess it's time for that
  • The Becky/Edge exchange was great and I still get nostalgic whenever I hear Metalingus playing through an arena
  • the Bar winning the tag titles was somewhat predictable given that they always have a title change on these occasions. On Raw 1000 it was Miz with the IC title and now we have Big Show turning heel for the 15th time or smth to help Sheamus and Cesaro win the tag titles, it kinda worked tho idk I liked it
  • Rey looked great, Taker coming out wasn't really necessary but I guess he's one of SmackDown's biggest names to be on the show
wasn't really as impactful as Raw 1000 was but that's understandable given that they had to stuff all of it into 2 hours. You can tell they just wanted to move on as quickly as possible from each segment.

Reactions: bullyballmm