• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown Live! 10/17/2017

Rate Smackdown Live!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Rate today's episode of Smackdown Live and leave some comments!

Opening

Daniel Bryan came out to address Sami Zayn, who then interrupted Bryan. He talked about how happy he was and took a lot of time to disrespect Bryan. Then, Kevin Owens came out and interrupted. He and Zayn kept insulting Bryan and talking good about each other until Bryan left the ring. Bryan told them he was going to find a couple of guys to beat on them.

Later in the show, Bryan revealed the tag team would be Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura

Natalya, Lana and Tamina vs Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Naomi

Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Naomi won by submission

Baron Corbin vs Sin Cara

Sin Cara won by count out.

Jinder Mahal

Mahal talked about how he was more repected and happy on the tour to India. A boy supposedly asked him what was next. Jinder challenged Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. AJ came out and claimed he was worthy competition, but Jinder called him a loser. AJ beat him and the Singh brothers out of the ring.

Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler won by pin fall

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn won by pin fall. After the match, KO and Zayn taunted Daniel Bryan and wondered what would he do to them next. Daniel told them it was not up to him, it was up to Shane McMahon.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
I'd say this show was 7.5 not really enough to go on this week but I have a feeling Smackdown Live is rebuilding for Survivor Series since Raw's TLC is this Sunday. I enjoyed the Zayn/Owens/Bryan segments and even AJ kicking Jinder's head, oh and also Breezango & Ascension's Pulp Fiction parody lol.

"HOLD ME TIGHT!!" LMAO

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I'd say this show was 7.5 not really enough to go on this week but I have a feeling Smackdown Live is rebuilding for Survivor Series since Raw's TLC is this Sunday. I enjoyed the Zayn/Owens/Bryan segments and even AJ kicking Jinder's head, oh and also Breezango & Ascension's Pulp Fiction parody lol.

"HOLD ME TIGHT!!" LMAO

I forgot Breezango... I raised it to a 7

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show this week...

~ I like heel Sami Zayn...Hell...I'm just happy he's getting some mic & match
time...

Also the Owens/Zayn heel team up feels more natural than the Owens/Jericho
team up did...or at least it does to me.

~ And another 6 woman tag match...and Lana eats another defeat as the faces win
and Carmella runs her mouth.

Hey WWE...how about having Carmella actually win a match? I know its a crazy
idea but from where I'm standing she is basically a blonde jobber who was handled
a special briefcase by a fucking ugly alien.

Am I the only one who thinks wrestlers should actually win matches when they are
being pushed?

Also having Charlotte wrestle Lana is like watching a (sexy) tiger maul a baby
seal...it just feels wrong.

I swear Charlotte & Natalya are building towards a Chairs Match...the SmackDown
writers realize TLC is a RAW only pay per view right?

I guess at the end of the day Charlotte & Becky were on TV and they won...so I
guess this gives me something to smile about.

And when is Paige coming back?

~ I don't care about the Fashion Files...never have really. I would if Summer Rae
was involved.

~ Baron Corbin is still a moron with lame entrance music...

~ Hey...Sin Cara still works here!

~ I like how Chad Gable has actually been booked better than Jason Jordan in
recent months.

~ I'm still calling Harper & Rowan the Wyatt Family.

~ And Jinder is clearly high challenging Brock Lesnar to a fight. That is a match
I really couldn't care less about. No matter how its booked everyone will lose.

~ Can we put the World title on A.J please? The WWE would seem so much better
just by making that a reality.

~ And Bobby Roode gets pinned by Ziggler...Ugh...

~ Can we have Big E wrestling Baron Corbin for the U.S title?

~ And Owens & Zayn defeat the "Jinder's Jobbers" and SHOCK! Shane McMahon
will be back next week...and I continue not to give a fuck.

And I'm Done...

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Jinder vs Lesnar is a really weird match, it's gonna be satisfying to see Lesnar completely erase this whole man's career and country but it kinda sucks knowing that if they would have given the title to Shinsuke, we'd now be having a semi-dream match between Nakamura and Lesnar rn. Also super happy Styles is back in the world title line, where he should have always been in the first place.

I fucking love Sami's heel run so far. The fact that he really didn't change all that much besides his morals is perfect. Like when he hit Orton with that lowblow he had a huge smile on his face because he was so proud of finally doing something to get ahead lol. I think I said it before but Zayn plays this character like a real human, he talks like one, his decisions are based off of what a real human would do and that is extremely rare in this company.

Can we also stop having Ziggler ruin every NXT guys' momentum once they get called up? He doesn't help the situation.. at all, just put the NXT guys in a program that matters once they get to the main roster. They're making it real hard for people to care about either Nakamura or Roode right now and those were considered to be NXT's biggest attractions. They're not working anyone with this Dolph thing, he's not even putting on good matches with these guys which is something Dolph and his fans keep promising but in reality he's just holding people back from succeeding

other than that, there isn't much to talk about

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Jinder Mahal vs. Brock Lesnar

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

...oh wait you were serious? Nice knowing ya Jinder!