Rate Smackdown 7/27/2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1630117543523.png

Rate Smackdown and let us know what you thought of the show!

Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender's Match

Bianca Belair won and is the number one contender for the

Cesaro vs. Chad Gable

Cesaro won by DQ

Before the match, there was a segment where the Usos seemed to shut out Paul Heyman

Happy Corbin

Baron Corbin has a lot of money and tried to but Big E's Money in the Bank contract but failed.

Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode

Nakamura and Boogs won by pin fall

Dominik Mysterio vs. Sami Zayn

Zayn won by pin fall

Roman Reigns

Reigns came out and was talking but got interrupted by Finn Balor who challenged him to a match next week for the championship. A brawl broke out. The Street Profits came out to help Balor.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'll give it a 6/10. I really enjoyed that women's match especially when it got down to Bianca/Liv on their own.

The segments were good and the show moved along at a good pace. Nice set-up for next week with Finn/Roman. Decent show.

Reactions: Nimrod1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I went with 7 but occasionally I think I am influenced by the chat, you know. I can enjoy an average show better if we have a good chat going.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I went with 7 but occasionally I think I am influenced by the chat, you know. I can enjoy an average show better if we have a good chat going.
Agreed. I definitely think chatting when it comes to WWE shows helps a lot. It stops you getting frustrated by all the commercials and helps fill in the dull spots of the show. I can watch AEW without chatting perfectly fine, although I do enjoy chatting about that too. It can just help make the big moments feel bigger and stop you worrying about any low moments as you can laugh about it or just focus on the chat instead whilst it's background noise.

Reactions: Nimrod1

Nimrod1

Reaction score
I think it was a good 7 out of 10 at best.

Live chats, like we had Friday, makes the show more fun to watch. It really lights up the forum, especially when you have more people jumping in on the chat.