• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown 10/25/2019

Rate Smackdown

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
How do you know the fictional procedures of who can and cannot be backstage lol?

Are you seriously asking this? It is freaking common sense that a person who is not an employee of a company cannot enter that company. Let's see you enter a WWE event backstage. You are accusing me of not knowing, but obviously you don't either. We are discussing what is going on onscreen. There has been no indication at all onscreen that Dominick is anything other than Mysterio's son. A real man can admit when they were wrong. A false man makes irrational claims and laughs at the people they are debating with when he can't defend his position.

I suggest very quickly you drop the "lol" attitude. I didn't insult your way of thinking, just countered it. I didn't laugh at your viewpoint, just countered it. Your post was rude. And this is NOT coming from Jacob Fox the moderator. It's coming from Jacob Fox the member.

It's up to the WWE to tell a cohesive story line online. They haven't done that in this instance. so obviously you're laughing at me for paying attention.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
How do you know the fictional procedures of who can and cannot be backstage lol?
Are you seriously asking this? It is freaking common sense that a person who is not an employee of a company cannot enter that company. Let's see you enter a WWE event backstage. You are accusing me of not knowing, but obviously you don't either. We are discussing what is going on onscreen. There has been no indication at all onscreen that Dominick is anything other than Mysterio's son. A real man can admit when they were wrong. A false man makes irrational claims and laughs at the people they are debating with when he can't defend his position.

I suggest very quickly you drop the "lol" attitude. I didn't insult your way of thinking, just countered it. I didn't laugh at your viewpoint, just countered it. Your post was rude. And this is NOT coming from Jacob Fox the moderator. It's coming from Jacob Fox the member.

It's up to the WWE to tell a cohesive story line online. They haven't done that in this instance. so obviously you're laughing at me for paying attention.
Yeah yeah this conversation is interesting and all, but something came to my attention that i think is far....far more....important....allow me to point it out the best way i know how..

Hello and welcome to the only show where you can become the number 1 contender to a championship and also lose clean in a match moments later because booking....

......ITS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN...

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah yeah this conversation is interesting and all, but something came to my attention that i think is far....far more....important....allow me to point it out the best way i know how..

Hello and welcome to the only show where you can become the number 1 contender to a championship and also lose clean in a match moments later because booking....

......ITS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN...

Rather than posting rational argument, all he does is deus ex machina bs to try and prove he is right. I have more respect for someone who makes an argument on their own merits.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Great way to fiddle your way out of the question bro
Eh, he dodged your question, and you ignored my reply to what you said.

DC2YJgP1wc35oqrqxuzJ4ouokItpZcMDTqYBIz9PmnM.jpg