• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Smackdown 10/08/2012

Matt

Champion
I think this was the best episode of smackdown in a long time, so i will give it an 8.3/10

my favourite segments were the jericho highlight reel. Jericho and Vickie worked so well together and it was absolutely hilarious :haha: and also dolph standing tall at the end after hitting the zig zag and smacking him across the head with the briefcase XD

I also loved the ending where Del rio had those guys impersonate police officers and then they attacked Sheamus and the show ended with him beaten down lying in the ring. really gives del rio some momentum without making sheamus look weak.

I was glad with the way the Bryan/Kane/AJ storyline ended. when she told them to shake hands i was like :facepalm1: .. " i guess in a year kane will be mad that he did it and start another pointless feud out of nowhere" instead he smacked him and chased him away!!! :yay:

PTP are now number 1 contenders for the tag team titles. hopefully they wont be effected by recent events -.-.. i think the way they won was good even though it was a devious strategy. Finally some attention is being put back onto the tag team division.

stupid parts of the show: Cody losing and also the IC champion losing :annoyed: wtf

Rysenberg

Legend
4.5 for me Vincent, just couldn't get into it at all. Too many 4-5 minute matches and I'm still in a huff about the highlight reel even though Ziggler looked like such a boss.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Keeping up with my original gimmick, watching the webshows/Impact and Raw every week... Smackdown really felt like wrestling overkill, and most people love to talk about how bad it is around here. But when you actually sit down watch it, it's enjoyable.

I never thought I'd like another General Manager again, I was so done with them... then Booker T shows up. This week he acts like a human being and reprimands Sheamus for stealing his car, starts what I hope is a long feud with Cody Rhodes (keeping him relevant), and was also involved with Hawkins/Reks and the two sexiest babes with nothing going on in WWE right now. A+ from me!

Then, there's the other GM... I tried to watch the Daniel Bryan/Kane/AJ segment, but I just couldn't do it. This feud is so silly and ridiculous... this segment went on, and on, and on, and didn't seem to do anything... Ughhhh this pissed me off.

The filler matches: Cody and Sin Cara advanced a feud, had a surprisingly good match, Rhodes got mic time, and the match even told a story and Sin Cara outsmarted Cody but didn't "beat him clean". No complaints, even as a Rhodes mark. Really good match between Christian and Cesaro, wish it could have gotten more time though. Rey and Miz... ugh this was bad. And the finish... Dear Miz: You go for your finisher by grabbing the head and slamming it to the mat. You don't lift him up for the Glam Slam! What was that?

Jinder Mahal was hilarious, and I WANTED TO BRING BACK... Y... 2... J!!! That segment was amazing! Vickie added nothing imo other than being hot, but Jericho's absolute gold in this role as he always has been. So good to see that again.

And thank you. THANK YOU for that Main Event. They finally did something to get heat on a heel, even if it was silly/against the law. It was something different and a way to get heat on Del Rio. No complaints!

7/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I was only interested in Ziggler/Jericho, and didn't think it was very good. Not enough Ziggler screen time

2/10. I fast forwarded everything else. looked boring

Crayo

The Boss
Agree mostly with Rain. ADR/Sheamus is the best feud in WWE atm. Booker T is an amazing GM. Miz/Rey I thought was great but wasn't happy really with Miz jobbing. I still think bringing Y2J back now is illogical as fuck, but it's amazing so it gets nothing but positiveness from me.

Rysenberg

Legend
Just me that thought Cesaro's fallaway slam with a bridge was awesome? Not sure if he does that all the time or what but it's a really cool move.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
R'Albin said:
Just me that thought Cesaro's fallaway slam with a bridge was awesome? Not sure if he does that all the time or what but it's a really cool move.

Indeed, it was great to see.